she is

Shock

The news was big shocker for y/n

Hearing jungkook y/n was shocked , just few days ago was rosè's birthday and they celebrated it together , played games , watched movies andhad biggest hangover of life now , now she is dead .

They all are dead

And are not by her side .

No one uttered a word all watched y/ns expression which looked sad and shocked .

Seeing her like this hyung line had second thoughts whether y/n was actually culprit or not but maknae line just saw a actor performing in front of them .

They just believe what Mrs Kim , their mom told

Astro had pity look in there eyes , specially eunwoo who felt so sad for y/n his girlfriend his love , he believed her no matter what and he knew she is not not the culprit .

" No no they can't be dead tell me it's not true " y/n muttered her eyes tearing up at the news and soon sob broke out from her throat.

Seeing this maknae were more angry then they could ever be .

" Yes they are dead , you killed them and still your dare ro act like this huhh " jungkook said as he lunged towards her but was stopped by mr. Kims glare directed towards him.

After that mr. Kim started rocking y/n back and forth, trying to calm her down which shocked every one

But the person who was shocked more then everyone was the one who was crying , sitting on table .

" I-i didn't do anything dad " she muttered so slowly but she was heard by everyone .

" I know baby I know I'm not blaming you , I trust you , I trust you with my life and I know by princess can't do anything like this " mr. Kim said while caressing her head and kissed her cheeks.

" Dad you you still are siding with y/n after what mom told about her " jimin asked in disbelief

" Appa don't tell me you believe her more than mom " taehyung said.

" Yes I do believe her got any problem " mr. Kim asked in cold voice.

" Dad don't you think it's too much , why are you siding with her every time she is not even your real daughter yet you love her more than us " yoongi asked .

" And isn't it too much that you are believing something who you just met and hated so much " san-ha retorted.

" What do you mean San-ha , moreover stay out of this thing , it's our family matter who are you to say huhh " taehyung said more like snapped.

" Not your family , who was the one who stood with you all when you were facing difficulties., Who was the one who even came in middle of night whe you called tell us " Rocky said .

And so all the hell broke loose bys and astro turned against eachother .

BTS who were siding with innocent mother

And astro who were siding with innocent y/n.

In middle of all this someone was enjoying the situation they caused.

After all

Divide and rule was the powerful strategy

.
.

"Silence " a Powerful voice boomed .

Everyone turned to mr Kim .

" I don't want anyone to fight with each other and and you don't have anything to prove y/n is guilty so don't blame her " he said .

" But honey , i know you love your daughter and I love her too but she did a big mistake and she should be punished , let's hand her over to police baby " Mrs Kim said while grabbing mr Kims arms which was wrapping y/n .

Mr Kim jerked his hands backward and pushed Mrs Kim

" Don't touch me you poisonous women " he said in cold mafia tone which caused Mrs Kim to Shiver.

Seeing this everyone was shocked , even Mrs Kim who thought he will side with her not y/n

Crying she stood up , smiling sadly at him she said

" It's ok honey ik you ist be shocked but pls try to understand , it for betterment of our daughter after all we don't want her to grow up like criminal right "

" Don't utter a single word out of your mouth , I know you are lying bitch , I don't trust you , don't speak about my daughter like that ever again"

" She is not your daughter " Mrs Kim shouted in frustration

Laughing mr kim said

" Yes she is "