I am fine

Bang
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gun shot rang through my ears I tried to see what's happening but couldn't all I know was person who was about to rape me lied beside me with pool of his own blood.
I heard some yelling and shouting from distance but couldn't pinpoint who were they ! Who were my saviours. All I could think at this point was all things that happened to me in past few min. My eyes started watering as I recalled how I was almost raped. How much disgusted I was when he touched.

Suddenly some one picked me up making me flinch at sudden contact. I looked up and was met with worried eyes of one of my soon to be brother ...... I mean stepbrother jin.

" Yahhh y/n answer me , can hear me are ok, ?"
I tried to answers him but no word left my mouth . My throat was burning from all crying. He seemed to notice it and without any further questioning he took me to medic room to get me treated.
All I could remember was nurse coming and injecting me something and soon I drifted to dreamland.

bts and astro pov
We all could hear crying sound of someone . We thought maybe there was another stupid fight . But boy we were so wrong. The scene in front of us made our blood run cold.

There layed y/n crying her heart out with ripped top and a guy on top of her with other boys surrounding her .

Soon we heard gunshot we turned and saw eunwoo holding his gun in hands looking pissed .

We then went towards them and started punching them . Jin went and covered y/n with his Jacket and took her to medic room soon followed by al of us.

We all just sat there outside the room in silence and waiting for jin hyung to come out.
" What the hell just happened" the silence was broken by rm hyung.
" How the hell they could do this to y/n or any other girl" Rocky said trying to ease his anger
" Weren't they same guys who deal illegal drugs and were reported". Jimin asked .
" I guess - " rm was about to answer but jin came out and said
" yes they were and now they are gonna die . If we were not there on time I don't even know what could have happened to her . This whole thing is gonna leave a big trauma on her ."
He had his poker face but we could see right through this the worry , fear, anger all emotions swirling in his eyes. After all he was mother hen of our group.

" What should we do now. Should we report uncle about this " jinjin asked
" No first we will wait for y/n to wake up and also I am gonna go and check cctv to see what exactly happened there " Suga spoke and went towards security room followed by astro.

Now astro and Suga were in security room to check footage. They saw how bravely y/n saved the other girl . How she was fighting and insulting them .
Seeing this they all were proud of her but what made there smirk disappear was guys who drugged her . How she struggled. How she cried . Seeing this made all there stone heart crack.

After watching full video they went back to medic room and told everyone about what they saw .
In middle of discussion of there mafia business they heard girls voice from inside.

They went in and saw y/n trying to take out her fluids.
" Yahh do you have death wish . Just lay down and no moving" jin scolded the little girl who just pouted.
" Are for real right now ! Yahhh you are acting as if nothing happened " jimin said making y/n roll her eyes.
" It's ok I'm fine plus you saved me right . And now I want to go back I have my classes and no one will stop me "
We all protested but stopped by her glare.

Soon they went went back to there classes completely forgetting about what happened but there were two people who couldn't help but remember all of it again and again.

The day came to end and school bell rang indicating that children can go home now.

Kim siblings along with astro went home unaware of two people who were still in school.

Ahhh this shit is depressing anyways don't worry there will be some Heart fluttering scene soon.....

Btw thanks for reading my shitty story 😂😂

And also pls tell if you want any other story like vampire
Or
Mafia
Or
Detective

Etc

As BTS ff