stinky men

.
.
.

"Y/n "

Her rambling was cut off by Suga who clasped his hands around her mouth

" I will take my hand off ok don't Start rambling again " he said and received a nod from girl and with that he took his hands off her mouth.

" Now y/n no jokes ok tell us what happened "
Jhope said.

" Umm well I was hungry so went out to eat and , somee people in black suit ambushed me while i was going to my car. And then I fought them , and here I am " she said .

" You were hungry you could have asked someone to make you something there was no need tO GO OuT aNd Put YoUr life In daNgeR " mr Kim snapped angrily.

This made y/n a bit emotional because she loved mr. Kim like her own father and seeing her father figure disappointed in her she was going to tear up .

Seeing this mr Kim sighed and sat next to y/n hugging her her tightly which caused her suppressed emotions to come out . Bringing her arms towards mr mins shoulder she hugged him tightly with her face pressed on his chest .

More tears flowed out of her eyes , sobbing she kept on crying and kept of releasing all her suppressed emotions .

No one said anything  . They just saw how y/n cried and let her release her Emotions.

After about an hour when she stopped crying mr. Kim made her sit on his laps whith her face facing everyone and her back facing mr Kim

He hugged her from behind , a hug filled whith so much love and care and asked y/n again about why she had to go out of mansion .

Sighing y/n replied

" Well BTS and I went to amusement park and there something bad happened in haunted house , when we came out of that house they all snapped at me and left me alone .  I didn't want to tak to anyone of them so I went out to eat " she was pouting while playing with mr. Kims fingers.

Seeing her like this his heart melted but then her rembered what his sons did which caused him to glare at them , who immediately held threw head down in guilt .

" Princess I'll teach BTS a lesson after this ok , no need to worry but what happened in haunted house can you tell me " he said while pecking y/ns forehead.

With that y/n told him about all things that happened in haunted house . Not missing the part of hologram which caused everyone there to tense up .

" Y/n there's no need to worry about anything like that ok , you are safe with us , I'll protect you no matter what ok " mr. Kim said while smiling at y/n

He then placed her on bed and got up making everyone confused .

" Me and astro will go you young lady clear everything with your brothers because ik they have something to tell you and they want to explain you about there behaviour , right kids " mr Kim said which caused bts to nod.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As soon as the door closed they all were met with awkward silence

" So....." Taehyung said

" Where should we start " jimin asked while rubbing his neck

" Well why not tell me why were you suddenly angry when we exited haunted house and snapped at me "
Y/n said in sharp tone making BTS flinch.

Long gone was sweet girl she was just now . Well she was sweet girl for her father who cared for her and not some bunch of stinky mens.

" Well - " namjoon said

" Well what " y/n questioned

" We had a sister " jin said in single breathe
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Helloooooooooo

How was this chapter