smiling

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When y/n reached mansion she was met with total Chaos.

Guards running around mansion , inside and out . Some giving orders , some getting details in phone

Maids were bundled up in corner whispers the gossip with ewch other and looking scared of what's happening.

Y/n was confused seeing this

It looked like they were searching for something

Or someone

Widening her eyes at thought , that they all were searching for her , y/n felt nervous and scared to go inside the mansion.

Gathering all the courage she had she opened the once closed door of mansion and was met by silence.

Lookin up she saw group of people looking at her

Some with anger, some with guilt , some with worry.

.
.
.
.

Before y/n entered the mansion.

BTS members went out for a mission with astro , when they came back they wanted to Apologise to y/n .

Jin asked maid to call her down but all he found was scared main running out of her room and telling them that y/n was not at home.

They all were worried about you .

Immediately taking action they called astro and all security guards

It's been 2 hourse and yet no information about you .

They all were waiting for any new information but soon the main gate opened

And entered Mr. And Mrs Kim .

" What happened boys what's all this hustle about "

mr. Kim asked while removing his watch and loosening his tie while Mrs Kim walked towards couch and sat down with glass of water in her hands .

.
.
.

" Ummmm dad nothing " namjoon said while nervously laughing making mr Kim raise his eyebrows in suspicion.

" Kid I'm your dad for a reason , now tell me what did you do wrong " he asked and placed himself next to mrs Kim on couch.

" Nothing appa " before jin could say further one of guard came towards them and said.

" RM sir we found some information , a car was following ms. Y/ns car and after about 20 mins there is no sign of that car and nor ms. Y/ns car "

With saying he bowed and thought he was going to get reward for finding information so fast but what he didn't know was BTS and astro members were planning his murder , for saying this information out aloud in front of mr.kim

They knew how protective he was for y/n . He loved her , cherished her and lived for her . And finding she is missing as soon as he returns home , will be very distructive.

They looked at mr. Kim and saw him already fuming in anger . Bulge of veins forming on neck and forehead.

" Whatttt my daughter is missing and no one informed me." He spoke as he stood up and broke table on front of him with his fist causing glass to shatter.

" Dad we were out for Mission and didn't know, just few hourse ago we came back .... And we immediately started searching for her " jungkook said while trying to reach for his dad.

"  My - my precious girl is missing for hours ??? " He said getting more angry . BTS members Sighed at there dad for hearing only those words in whole ass sentence jungkook said while astro were trying to control in laughter .

" Don't worry dad we will find her , I have sent all of security team to find her " jhope said while coming forward.

.
.
.

In middle of this conversation all of them failed to notice mrs Kims look except for one person

" Are you perhaps happy that your daughter is missing mrs. Kim " moon bin said causing all attention divert towards Mrs Kim who sat with frozen smile on her face

Coughing she tried to cover up her smile and said.

" N- no why would I ,.my daughter is missing and you are saying that I'm the cause of her missing , I got her killed , I hired people to killl huhhh watch your manners child "

" He never said you killed her , or hired to kill ..... He never blamed you he just asked you why were you smilimg , you are assuming things mrs. Kim " cha eunwoo said while glaring daggers at the lady that sat in front of the.

No one from astro liked her , she looked like evil witch that is shown in movies.

.
.

" Yaahhhh boys what are you saying to our mother watch your tone " jimin shouted at astro
.

" We are just saying what we feel is right " Rocky said

" No you can't disrespect my mother like that " jungkook said .

In middle of this fight someone was happy

Happy that her plan is working

Happy that BTS believe in her more than anyone else.

And that someone was Mrs Kim.

.
.
.
.
.

But soon her happy moment was taken away from her when main door of mansion opened again

And this time in walked y/n

Badly bruised up

But alive

"Why , why are you still alive y/n when I ordered them to kill you today itself " someone said in their mind .

"Its taking too long for those bastards to kill you , looks like i have to end what I started all by myself " that figure again spoke in mind.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Who is that person who started game ??? 🤔🤔

Anyways how was this chapter did you like it .