Mr. kim

As BTS and astro were talking to mr. Kim .

They saw how stray kids and mr. Kim was staring at something behind them , with an unbelievable expression.

They were staring as if they just saw a ghost .

.
.
.
.
.

Confused they all turned around too look , but what they saw made their breathe hitch.

They felt as if their heart was gonna come out at sight infront of them.

No not only them but stray kids and mr. Kim felt the same .

They all stood in semicircle seeing y/n leaning on felix while walking

Her face was pale , so pale that she looked like she didn't have any blood in her  , seeing her you could even consider her as ghost .

Dark circles surrounded her eyes contrasting her pale appearance.

Lips as dry as dessert , it clearly gave away the fact she wasn't even fed water for days.

She looked so thin and fragile . As if one wrong move and she'll break.

She was walking just like zombie. And looking like one too.

Stray kids turned there heads to side so they couldn't see y/n

The reason being , it pained them alot seeing her like this . They felt guilty to not be able to save her before. Tears filled in each one's eyes after they her her walking towards them with felix.

Mr. Kim , he felt as he lost his daughter again , he could see her eyes which used to Sparkle were now dull and full of pain.

He cried , the person who only cried at the funeral of his wife cried again , for his child

He knew there was more to truth than y/n told her .

But he will wait till y/n tells him.

He will wait till y/n recovers.

He will help her no matter what

Meanwhile BTS and astro stood there with emotionless face .

Even their heart felt worried for y/n they didn't show .

They didn't see a petite girl coming towards them but saw a person who shot their brother.

A person who killed blackpink

A person who betrayed them

A person who broke their family.

Stepping forward Jin took y/n out of felix arm and slapped her on face making her fall down with huge impact.

Her already dislocated shoulder , twisted even more making her cry out in pain .

Jimin came forward and grabbed y/n's hair making her tilt her head in pain with tears in her eyes .

But soon his grip on her hairs was loose and he was pushed down and then kicked on his crotch .

Seeing him everyone was shocked , no not because he was kicked.

But because of the person who kicked him.

Mr. Kim even though he was a mafia man , never layed hand on his family bit today , first time he hit his son.

Grabbing him by his collar , mr. Kim made jimin stand up and was about to hit him again but was held by bangchan.

" Uncle don't , please control yourself , he is your son "

" And the person on the floor is my daughter how dare he layed hand on her . And jin you , you are an elder brother how dare you hit your sister. What did she even do to you huhhh " mr Kim said as raged filled him

" Daughter , your so called daughter is the reason why you are fighting with us " jimin said

" She is the one who shot San-ha whom you know  from so many years yet you want to side with her " Jin said .

" She is just a slut , bitch who broke our family , why are you helping her " taehyung screamed.

" Yaahhhh show some respect she is your sister , how could you call her like that " with that mr. Kim walked towards him to slap him but was stopped by namjoon.

" Mr. Kim I think you have done enough let it go now " .

" What did you say to me , mr. Kim ? "

" Yes because it looks like you love y/n more than us so hence mr. Kim "

" You " mr.kim snapped towards namjoon who looked like he was willing to fight even with his father.

.
.
.

Stray kids tried to stop mr.kim , they were holding him down from snapping

Astro were holding.bts , trying to calm them down.

In middle of Chaos no one saw a person who entered that area and held y/n tightly who was standing at the end of stairs looking weak.

With sudden hand on her y/n tried to shout but the person placed his hand on her mouth whereas his other hand held out gun and placed it on her nape.

" As much as I am enjoying this show , I think I'll enjoy it more when I kill her ".