approaching storm.

.
.
.

Sitting in her maths class , y/n stared at cars passing by through classroom window.

She sat in daze thinking about how her life changed so drastically . It's been 2 week since she forgave BTS members

From being alone , with no family love to having a father and 7 brothers.

.

After the day , when BTS revealed about their sister , y/n and BTS grew closer and closer not only that but she grew closer to Astros too.

BTS members started caring for her , they bought her cute stuff toys , went shopping with her , bought ice cream , chocolates and everything y/n liked .

She was jins cooking partner , both of them spends quality time cooking and laughing and gossiping about anything they can find.
Jin was someone with whom she could share her thoughts and get motivation in return in form of world famous jin rap

Namjoon was her genius partner , both of them were like polar opposite , yin amd yan , mindset was totally different . Y/n always sat with namjoon while doing her homework and chat with him.

Yoongi was someone y/n was still scared of , he had this resting bitch face all the time which made y/n think he didn't like her , but it was wrong , because he started seeing y/n as sister from the day he met her . But he didn't just express it.

Jhope was the one with whom she danced alot , whenever she was in gloomy mood , being sunshine , jhope brings brightness in her world.

While she was learning something good from hyung line , it was totally different in case of maknaes .

The four of them hot in trouble every day due to pranks they pull , and all the mischevious things they did .

Y/n spent that time laughing , giggling and full of bright sunshine.

It was the longest , where she felt alive and felt like she beloved here

Like she was loved and cared

.
.
.

Astro were like her brother's ,  well offcourse except eunwoo .

each one had different personalities , one was joker then other was master .
She developed a great friendship with them in short spam of time . She loved to spend her day's with them .
Everyone , moon bin , rocky ,mj , jinjin were her great friends but she was especially close to san-ha

San-ha was the quite one first ,. always gave her cold shoulder but y/n being y/n melted his heart and made him big softie..

He was her bestfriend
Brother
Partner in crime
Biggest gossiper

About eunwoo , he asked her out a week before and went in date . BTS made huge fiss about it and we're in verge of killing him but Mr. Kim stopped them.

Tho he was not happy himself about it but seeing her happy , he had to agree with it.
.
.
.

Everything was going perfect or so they thought .

Was is calm before storm

Or was it

Calm before a big hurricane