Races description(no lore here)

Graknor:

Graknors are a race who come from Helix, a planet with harsh environment and rough weather.
They live to fight and wander.
Their body is bulky and round, they have no tails, no visible ears and have the lower jaw splits into 2 mandibles.
Their head is place not on top of their shoulders but infront of them, just like the hunchback of notre dame in fairy tales.
Their skin is made of hexagonal scales and their feets have no toes but 3 claws compensating the missing toes.
Their hands are made of 3 fingers that look human.

Voxion:

Voxions are a race who come from Alastar, a planet that look almost unatural, with its modified fauna and neon cities.
They live to understand life and create new technologies.
Their body look almost non organic but is flesh and bones.
Their body is skinnish and tall, having only toeless feets.
their skin is made of bioluminescent flesh making them glow in the dark at will.
They have 4 blackened eyes, 2 big ones and 2 small ones near the big ones.
They a huge tail that they use has a third arm, with 2 to 4 ears.
Female Voxions have 2 horns where male Voxions don't.
(They resemble ori from the game ori and the blind forest in someways).