The poison in me

On Shadow was a 9'4ft female dragonoid who has dark green scales and an outer skull that grew on her head almost as she was wearing a skull helmet. She has 2 bright orange fans on her neck and she is wearing hide clothing with loads of bones and skull of all kind. A necklace with a dragon head symbole was on her neck. She is quite angery and her saliva feels more like acid than anything as Shadow's face feels more and more numb. Skye, hearing the comotion followed by the yell made by the dragonoid, rushes inside the dome.

Skye: Shadow? You alri...

The dragonoid clearly not expecting Skye to be there looks briefly at her giving Shadow the opportunity to free himself. Shadow Roll with the dragonoid which made Shadow ontop of her with his blade on her throat.

Shadow: CALM DOWN! WE'RE NOT HOSTILE!
Dragonoid: TOO BAD BECAUSE I AM!

By Shadow's surprise, she spit saliva at Shadow's face making her able to kick Shadow off her. Shadow feels all his his face burning and wipes off the all the saliva on his face. Shadow and the dragonoid was clearly both angery at each others and knew where it's going to.

Shadow: Skye stay back! I got this.
Skye: I can de... [Cough] Nevermind... [Cough]

The dragonoid and Shadow starts attacking eachothers. She tries to slash at Shadow with a makeshift machete she grabed near her but Shadow blocks it with his arm plating and make her lose grip of it. She grabs it with her other hand mid air and slash at Shadow again this time making a small wound on Shadow's right shoulder. Shadow returns the favor by stabing her on the left arm making a medium wound. She take a couple of step away from Shadow, holding her wound to prevent the bleeding. Shadow takes the opportunity to lunge his claws at her which worked but made Shadow easy to bite. Shadow feels alot of pain on his right shoulder as she bite dirrectly where the wound was. But right after biting Shadow, she step back and throws up while Shadow starts seeing 2 dragonoid instead of one, both mimicking each other.

Dragonoid: You taste awful! [throws up]
Shadow: What is happening! DID YOU DRUG ME?!
Dragonoid: My mouth hurt!
Shadow: What did you do to me?
Dragonoid: I poisoned you but don't worry, you'll die soon anyway.

Shadow decides to attack her which he fail as he punches the fake dragonoid and set fire to the dome by hitting a nearby torch. The dragonoid sees what happen and tries to attack Shadow in anger but the pain and taste in his mouth was too intense that she hit another torch.

Dragonoid: NO!
Skye: SHADOW WE NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THE FIRE!

Shadow starts leaving the burning dome as the dragonoid tries in vain to extinguish the flames. The burning dome burns bright as Skye and Shadow flee deeper in the marsh but no sign of the dragonoid. Skye was clearly sadden by the idea that the dragonoid died in the burning dome. Shadow in the other paw was not feeling good as the poison spread in his body. They exit the marsh and stped at some ruined house, Skye coughing up a storm and Shadow feeling like he was melting from the inside by the pain. Shadow suddenly falls on the ground, unable to move his body.

Skye: [Worried] Shadow, what's wrong?! You look like you're on your death bed!
Shadow: [Breathes heavily] She... Poisonned... Me...
Skye: [Scared for Shadow] What do we do?! Are you going to die?! I can get help!
Shadow: [Shivering] No... Stay...
Skye: YOU'RE DYING!
Shadow: I...

As Shadow tries to say a word, his body starts to faintly glow red then Shadow starts feeling warm in his entire body. After a minute, Shadow begins to feel better while being still weak.

Skye: Shadow, you're glowing.
Shadow: I do?
Skye: Is that something new?
Shadow: I don't know but i know i feel better now.
Skye: So what? The poison did nothing? Was it even poison?
Shadow: I don't know. Felt like it.
Skye: Well then let's...

Skye starts coughing out an unknown purple substance and falls on her knees and talons. Shadow shambles over to Skye.

Shadow: Skye, you're alright?

Skye doesn't respond to Shadow but instead she starts mumbling quietly. As Shadow touch her to catch her attention, Skye suddenly pin Shadow onto a wall, her head twisting in random direction and her eyes completly white.

Skye: 𝑇⋈⋆ ⌗ꕤഒ✧⋆𓍼 ✧𓂅﹅﹅𓍼 ᯅ⋈⋆ ⊹𓂅﹆ଘ⋆⊹.
Shadow: [Shocked] Skye! What are you doing?!
Skye: 𝑇⋈⋆๑ ⌯ଘꕤꉂ ๑ꕤꮺǂ 𓍼ഒଘ𓍼.
Shadow: I don't understand! Let go off me!

Shadow shoves Skye away from him and she tears down a broken matel pipe with a sharp edge from the wall like it was nothing. Skye begins to slowly walk toward Shadow.

Skye: ℬ﹅ꕤꕤ⊹ ⌕ꕤǂ ᯅ⋈⋆ ⌯ഒଘꗃ. ℱ﹅⋆𓍼⋈ ⌕ꕤǂ ᯅ⋈⋆ ✦⋆𓂅𓍼ᯅ. 𝓓⋆𓂅ᯅ⋈ ⌕ꕤǂ ᯅ⋈⋆ 𓂅ଘ✧ഒ⋆ଘᯅ.
Shadow: I'm sorry for what i'm about to do...

Shadow gabs a brick and throws it at Skye which hit her on the chest, unbalancing her.He then use the opportunity to grab her talon holding the pipe and twist it until she drops it . Lastly, Shadow force Skye to the ground with one of her arm on her back.

Shadow: Like i said, i'm sorry about that.
Skye: 𝑇⋈⋆ 𓍼ᯅꕤǂ﹆ ഒ𓍼 ✧ꕤ﹆ഒଘꗃ.
Shadow: What's happening to you?!

Skye suddenly freeze and doesn't say any words. Then Skye starts struggling.

Skye: [Enraged] LET ME GO YOU JERK OR I'LL PECK YOUR FACE OFF!
Shadow: Not until you stop tryingto kill me!
Skye: [Lost] Huh?! Shadow?! What do you mean kill you?!
Shadow: I'm not falling for that unless you prove me you're back to normal.
Skye: [Smirk] Did you know you're quite heavy? It kinda hurt my back.

Shadow understood that Skye was back to normal and gets off Skye. Skye gets up and dust off herself.

Skye: Well, if you wanted to get closer to me you could of atleast take me somewhere nicer. [Wink]
Shadow: [Embarrassed] WHAT?! NO! YOU WHERE...
Skye: [Laugh] You're so adorable when you're embarrassed.
Shadow: [Unhappy] I was going to say sorry but now i don't feel sorry anymore...
Skye: Ok, ok... Anyway i feel great!
Shadow: Then let's return to following the road again. I think there's a settlement not far from here.

The both of them return on the road toward the settlement but something feels wrong about there surrounding to Shadow. Like if something was lurking in the shadows.

But that's just your imagination.