Who you really are

Are you really that careless?

Shadow opens his eyes and everything was motionless, just like time stoped. Shadow gets up and sees the scene of him shooted to death on the ground.

You managed to get that far just to get yourself killed by your own stupidity. How disapointing...

Shadow looks around but nothing appear different. no one was there to talk which seemed weird since he can clearly hear a voice near him.

Shadow: Who's talking? Show yourself.
Angel of Death: Never been hidding, dumb wolf.

As it says that a figure of whats look like a human wearing an hellish armor all in black with black wings aproaches Shadow. Its head was covered by a worn off black hooded cape and only darkness can be seen.

Angel of Death: Before you ask, no you're not dead. I mean not dead dead that is.
Shadow: Then why am i here?
Angel of Death: Because i decided to.
Shadow: Are you the grim reaper?
Angel of Death: Never heard that one before. Your race believe in the grim reaper? Forget that, i don't want to know.
Shadow: So you're not Death?
Angel of Death: People gave me loads of nicknames; The Gatekeeper, The Fetcher of soul and The Angel of Death.
Shadow: So you want me to call you...
Angel of Death: Call me whatever you want, i do not care...
Shadow: Ok... What do you want from me if i'm not dead?
Angel of Death: I want nothing but talk to you.
Shadow: Why me, though?
Angel of Death: I know what you are. I saw visions of your true self.
Shadow: Why everyone is saying that?!
Angel of Death: So it did talk to you...
Shadow: What?
Angel of Death: The one with many faces... I suppose it gave you what he calls a "gift".
Shadow: How do you know that?!
Angel of Death: I know many things but that's another story. Let's focus on yours.

A cloud of sand appears from nowhere and shrouds Shadow, blinding him. The sand fades to black as Shadow starts seeing thing in the cloud of sand.

Let's start from the beginning as this is the part where it all started.

2 small sergal are sitting with there mom and dad. Then the mom falls on the ground. After that the mom lays on a bed with the 2 small sergal watching her, powerless.

Your mom, like most people in your village, got sick and grew weaker day by days.

The mom was on a hospital bed with loads of machine pluged on her. The dad goes away to somewhere with the 2 small sergal cuddling and crying. The mom dies leaving the 2 child sergal alone.

The sickness was evolving too much quickly that the doctors couldn't save her. Your dad  saw something and decided to abandoned his 2 motherless childs alone.

A letter with symbol of goose was on a table. In the letter was a message and a coin, a feather on a side and a crown on the other side. The message was writen "Find me where it all started, J."

That message you found changed everything. Your dad disapeared because of that letter but why? Let's skip some years, shall we.

The smallest sergal runs in the woods, pursuided by a group with malicious intentions. The other sergal finds him being captured. A shadow behind the taller sergal knock him unconscious.

And here where you got mixed up into all this. To think you couldn't save your brother in time. What a shame...

A sergal in attached to an operation table, being injected some kind of substance. Then after, the sergal is hold captive in a cage in a truck. Lastly, the sergal is forced to do some testing in a testing chamber.

They did alot to you to make you docile and even then you still managed to stay yourself.

Alot of scientists are running away while soldiers are yelling orders and firing at something. 2 Bright red eyes are seen in the darkness then a sergal skull attached to the eyes with blood driping from his teeths. A blood bath of body parts and crazy peoples fighting each others.

But one day, you letted the beast out and many died by his claws. They managed to stop it but the cost was high. Sadly, the beast is still there, waiting hungerly.

In the darkness, a huge skull face sergal is seen looking right toward Shadow. He starts aproaching Shadow.

He still there, in your heart, waiting for you to let him out. When this'll happen...

The beast grabs Shadow and swallow Shadow to then fade to darkness again.

...You'll be consumed by it.

Everything goes back to normal. Well, normal ish as time is still stoped and the angel of death is still there.

Angel of Death: Now you know why you're here?
Shadow: I'm still trying to understand who you are in all this.
Angel of Death: I am nothing and everything.
Shadow: Seriously that's not helpful...
Angel of Death: Find my true name and you shall know how to find me
Shadow: Where do i look for that?
Angel of Death: You...

Multiple purple spark can be seen near them. 

Angel of Death: We wasted too much time. He's here...
Shadow: Who's here?
Angel of Death: The Mad King...

A purple lightning strikes where the the purple sparks where and a familiar figure appears

 ???: Well, well, well. What is this? An old friend talking in my back.
Angel of Death: I'm not your friend and i'll never be one.
???: You're breaking my heart saying harmul things like that.
Angel of Death: You never had a heart...
Shadow: [pissed off] What's going on here! I don't know what you 2 want from me but i ain't your toy! LEAVE ME BE!
Angel of Death: You really don't understand... This isn't a game.
???: Actually, it is for me.
Angel of Death: This ain't your realm. Why are you here?
???: I'm making sure you don't interfere with my plans.
Shadow: I'm done with this shit! I won't do anything for you both!
???: Even if you work against me you'll do exactly what i want in the end...
Angel of Death: Enough, Mad King. This place isn't yours! BEGONE!
???: Fine but i'll remember that, Dark. Don't think i'm done with him...

The familiar figure disappear in a burst of purple lightnings

Angel of Death: Has for you Shadow, you need to stop pushing yourself to your limits and learn to just...

The ground beneath Shadow's paws open to a bottomless ravine and Shadow grabs on the ledge to not fall down. The Angel of Death approach Shadow's paws holding the edge of the ravine.

...Let go.

With his feets he crush Shadow's paws, making lose grip and fall in the darkness of the bottomless ravine.

Find me when you'll be ready to change...