Let me out

Shadow walks in the hallways, heading toward the prison. Some guards were in the way of Shadow.

Guard 1: Man, those patrols are getting longer and longer everytime, i swear.
Guard 2: What you prefer tracking that "shadow" guy?
Guard 1: Would be less boring than those patrols. Atleast i would be able to shot shamblers on the way.
Guard 2: And get brutally murdered by him? Have you seen what he did to the dread halls club? It was a bloodbath.

As the 2 guards talks, another guard arrives in a hurry and with the most horrified look on his face.

Guard 2: Hey, you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost.
Guard 3: [Scared] The off... of...
Guard 1: Calm down bro. What...
Guard 3: THE OFFICER IS DEAD!
Guard 1-2: WHAT?! WHERE?!
Guard 3: IN HIS... HIS... HE GOT OPENED LIKE A FISH AND DISPLAYED LIKE A HEAD ON A SPIKE!

BZZZT!
The lights turns off and darkness fills the hallways.

Guard 1: HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LIGHTS?!
Guard 2: He's here...
Guard 3: WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!

The third guard runs away from the other 2 disappearing in the dark. Sadly for him he ran exactly where Shadow is standing. He bumps into Shadow before seeing his face.

Guard 3: By Zvarnos...

Shadow grabs the guard by the arm before tearing it down with his teeth. The guard scream loudly before fading to weeping until silence. Shadow smashed the guard skull in and took his heart.
The guards take out their flashlights to look around only to see the dead guard on the ground. As the first guard turn around to look at the other guard, he sees Shadow covered in blood as his friend is in pieces. The guard prepares to shoot and empty his mag onto Shadow who falls on the ground. The guard aproaches Shadow's body until he realise that he killed him.

Guard: Not so tough now, are you!

The guard, unaware of his surroundings, gets grab by the legs by Shadow's tail before getting thrown on the wall. Shadow gets up and approaches the guard. He puts his blade next to the wall while walking toward the guard making a faintly glowing line on the wall before cutting the throat of the guard and removing his heart.
The lights come back on, lighting up the gruesome scene without the murderer as Shadow was already gone toward the prison. After arriving at the prison, people banging on their cell bars is heard everywhere. Shadow is met with guards trying to calm down the the prisonners so Shadow use the opportunity to make his way to the control center killing 1 or 2 guard on the way.

Guard: Sir, we can't keep them undercontrol while watching for any intruder at the same time.
Warden: Where's the reinforcement?
Guard: There isn't any reinforcement coming, sir.
Warden: Then use letal force on some of them. That'll show the others to calm down.
Guard: But sir, Zero said...
Warden: I said open fire!

Knock! Knock!

Both of them turn toward the knocking to see Shadow looking at them. As the guard starts running towards the panic button, Shadow cuts the paw clean off from the guard before stabbing him in the head.

Shadow: Predictable... Now, are you going to try your luck too?
Warden: I'm not going to surrender that easily!
Shadow: I was hoping you'ld say that.

Shadow punch the warden in the face, knocking him on the cellblocks commands. Shadow grabs the warden by the head and slide his head again the cellblocks command to open every cells before throwing the warden through the viewing bay window.
Complete chaos starts as every guards and inmates fight eachothers so Shadow head towards the solitary cells. No guard is there so Shadow opens each cells one by one until he finds a familiar face, Sazyl.

Sazyl: Why you did that?
Shadow: thank you would of suffice.
Sazyl: Why you do that!
Shadow: Helping you?
Sazyl: No dumbass! I mean why you act like that with me!
Shadow: I don't question why i do things, i only do them.
Sazyl: Then why didn't you kill me like the others in your way?

Shadow pauses for a moment, mostly because he wasn't expecting that question.

Shadow: I... You feel different than the others.
Sazyl: Different?
Shadow: I mean, you don't want me dead because of who i am or what i am. You only want me dead because i burned down your home.
Sazyl: [Disturbed] ...
Shadow: I don't know, i like you.
Sazyl: You... Like... Me?
Shadow: Yes! I mean maybe. I... I don't know.
Sazyl: No one said that to me ever! STOP MANIPULATING ME!
Shadow: I'm not, i swear. I just never liked someone that much.

Sazyl, not understanding why Shadow likes her, burst into tears as she can't comprehend Shadow's liking to her.

Shadow: You okay?
Sazyl: GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!
Shadow: But...
Sazyl: NOW!

Shadow leaves Sazyl alone and head toward the hallways, head full of emotions that he never felt before but is quickly focusing on his goal as the speakers starts.

Shaaaaadoooooow! Shaaaaaadooooow! I see you've been busy making a mess everywhere while looking for me. Well, when you'll be done being a bad dog then come find me in trainning grounds. Oh and don't make me wait too long or i might just leave with your brother... What he's called? Made? Glide? Blade? Oh remember! Slate. What a dumb name to be called. I understand why you didn't already save him. AHAHAHAHAH!

Shadow starts losing it as the anger is starting to take the better of him. He runs through the hallways searching for the trainning grounds and finaly finds it. As he enters the huge room, he sees Zero and a weird device with Slate in it.

Zero: Took you long enough. 
Shadow: RELEASE MY BROTHER NOW!
Zero: Why? He's perfectly fine where he is. Are you, Slate?
Slate: Grrr!
Shadow: I SWEAR IF YOU DID ANYTHING TO HIM!
Zero: Oh we did do alot but don't worry he still resilient, as you can see...
Slate: LET! ME! GO! MEANIE!
Shadow: I'LL GET YOU OUT, SLATE, I PROMISE!
Zero: I wouldn't promise something you can't keep but now that the family is reunited...

The room changes for an arena.

 Zero: ...Let's starts the party, shall we?