The incident

Kill! Devaour! Blood! Flesh! Prey! Weak! Hunt!

As Shadow loses control of his mind, he becomes more and more unstable. He wanted to scream but no sound came out. He want to stop his uncontrolable moves but nothing happen.
All the sudden he hears movement. He run without hesitation and enter the corridor to see 2 preys unaware of him. he slash the first one and stab him with his claw, opening him like a trashbag. guts all over the floor then the second prey jump on Shadow's back while trying to bite Shadow's neck. Shadow take him by the head and tears his head cleen off with his jaws. 

Blood squirted everywhere while Shadow starts eating the heart of one of them. And then Shadow hears gunshots and yelling and rush toward the sound. There was 7 preys fighting each others. Shaodow jumps on one of them, slashing him rapidly until its unrecongnizable. Then smash the head of another on the wall, breaking his skull immediatly. After that, Shadow stab the third with his claw, leaving his claw visible on the other side of his body to the tear him in half. He then sees one of the four remaining prey on the ground, injured, bleeding, WEAK AND EASY TO PREY ON.

In secondes, Shadow rushed the injured prey and start ripping of his fleshy meat, one bite at a time, to ge tackle by smaller prey who Shadow throw onto some broken shelves and desk. Then the taller one shoots Shadow in the back making him the next victim to get grabbed, slashed and thrown into an adjacent wall. Shadow then grabs the last one and...

Shadow! What are you doing!

Shadow stop and freeze for a moment.

It's me, Julia! Your friend!

Ju-lia...

Then, before Shadow could react, Akran stab Shadow in the upper back putting Shadow to a stop.
Falling on the ground still conscious. Shadow starts to feel more himself, regainning grip onto reality.

Julia: AKRAN! TALK TO ME! AKRAN!
Akran: *Cough* I knew he was... *Cough*
Julia: STAY WITH ME! DON'T DIE ON ME!
Akran: *Cough* You know... *Cough* ...That i ain't gonna... *Dies*
Julia: Akran?... SHADOW WHAT HAPPEN?! WHERE'S SOLATIX? YOU KILLED HER TOO?
Shadow: She betrayed me... She injected something in...
Julia: WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?! TELL ME!
Shadow: She was ... the one who ... put me in the machine...
Julia: NO, ITS NOT TRUE! ITS A MALE VOXION CALLED NOTRIX WHO DID THAT!
Shadow: I have proof ... the pc ... in the room i was ... the proof there...

Julia rushed to the pc then sees what Shadow was talking about. She copied the document on a datapad and return to Shadow.

Julia: I didn't think he had the time to experiment on you or atleast succeed on doing so.
Shadow: So you ... trust me...
Julia: Yes... DAMN NOTRIX! HOW DID HE MANAGE TO CHANGE APPEARANCE!
Shadow: Is everyone...
Julia: Dead? Sadly yes and if it wasn't from Akran, i would be too i guess.
Shadow: Its all my fault. You should kill me so i don't become a danger to anyone else.
Julia: No.
Shadow: Julia, i...
Julia: SHUT UP, SHADOW! I ain't going to kill you! You weren't yourself. Its Notrix's fault not yours.
Shadow: I... Thank you but could you help me remove this dagger in my back.
Julia: Of cour... Wait how are you still alive?!
Shadow: If only i knew.

So they buried their friends and walk back to their outpost with a secret they will keep for themselves.