A bone chilling experience

After some search, Shadow starts to think it was just all in his head but when he goes to his room, he sees somethings misplaced and what looks like... Blood?! And not just some drop of blood but litteral splatters with deep claw marks. "WHAT JUST HAPPENNED HERE" Shadow thought to himself until he notice a trail going farther in the hallway. Shadow goes deeper until he... Are those legs? The legs are actually the bottom half of an anthro who gets draged through a doorway as Shadow realises that So Shadow walks toward the doorway quietly. Or tries anyway since every footstep he makes does a tud because of how heavy he is. As he approach the doorway he hears metal noise on the otherside so Shadow prepares himself and...

Shadow: DON'T MOVE!

There is nothing in the room apart from some machinery. Only one light illuminates the room which look like a boiler room. 

???: HEY!

Shadow turns around in surprise to see a worker shouting at him.

Worker: You're not supposed to be here!
Shadow: I saw someone getting...
Worker: I don't care about what you saw! You shouldn't be here!
Shadow: LOOK SOMEONE GOT...
Worker: I! DON'T! CARE! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE OR!..

As the worker move toward the boilers, Shadow sees an unsual dark spot which he didn't notice until now. The worker turns his back to the dark spot, which he didn't notice, and suddenly 2 black skinny paws with large claws approach from behind the unaware worker.

Shadow: WATCH OUT! BEHIND YOU!
Worker: Ah! Good try but you'll need better to...

Blood drips on his shoulder which he look up to see in the ventilation shaft a hardly reconisable mutilated body hanging from it.

Worker: What in the!..

The 2 paws grabs onto the worker's head and drag him in the shadows.

Worker: AAAAAAAAAHH! *CRUNCH* ARGH! HEL!.. *CRACK* Noo... ple... *SPLAT*

Silence follows the following secondes before a flow of blood starts driping toward Shadow. Shadow, scared, starts to see what killed the worker as 2 black skinny arms with huge claws touches the metalic floor with each claws making sparks because of how sharp they are. Then all the rest of the "thing" body leaves  the dark, a black anthro like creature with only skin on its bones and spiky bones poking out from some parts of its body. Its faceless with only a mouth with 3 row of white sharp pointy teeths but no ears. Shadow is so scared of it that he freezes in place.

Creature: I know you are heeeeeeeeere... I will find yooooooooooou... Stop hiddiiiiiiiing...

The creature gets real close to Shadow's face until he could feel its bone chilling breath.

Creature: I feel your feaaaaaaaar... So deliciouuuuuuus...
???: HEY! OVER HERE YOU UGLY BEAST!

The creature snarl at the stranger who look familiar to Silvus from before.

Creature: I will be back, treaaaaaat...

The creature rush toward the stranger who start to run away. Shadow starts to breath again, still scared to the bone by what he just saw. Shadow shackingly exit the boiler room in a hurry while being careful of if the creature is still there. After a good look, he rushes toward his room to warn Sazyl of what happen but upon arriving to his room, Shadow doesn't find Sazyl anywhere in the room. Shadow, worringly, looks everywhere for any clues of where she is but nothing.

Silvus: Looking for someone?

Silvus is standing in the doorway, arms crossed, with a pained grin on his face.

Shadow: Yes... A dragonoid taller than me.
Silvus: So unmissable then. Can't say i saw her...
Shadow: Wait, how do you know she is a she?!
Silvus: Well, didn't you say it?
Shadow: No i didn't! Tell me where she is!
Silvus: I said i don't know.
Shadow: You're hidding something. You're not a simple explorer, am i wrong?
Silvus: [Smile in embarasment] You got me. No one can keep secrets from you, i see.
Shadow: Who are you really, Silvus if its your real name.
Silvus: I didn't lie about that, unlike you, friendo.

Silvus gives a wink to Shadow who responds by placing the pointy end of his blade under Silvus face.

Shadow: HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME, HUH!
Silvus: I know as much as you, friendo.
Shadow: STOP PLAYING AROUND, I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR GAMES!
Silvus: Look, i'm not your enemy.
Shadow: LET ME BE THE JUDGE OF THAT! NOW WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?
Silvus: Easy Shadow, we got more important matter...
Shadow: WHO!
Silvus: The collector and no i don't know its real name. All i can say is; your friend Sazyl got in her possession something really powerful but highly dangerous and unstable in the wrong hands. Thus why that beast from earlier was there. Its looking for her and if it does then... I rather not think about it.
Shadow: That's impossible! I would of seen her take... it...
Silvus: What is it?
Shadow: When i found her, She wanted to get something which she hid from me. Said it was what brought her back her from Tal, my home planet.
Silvus: I'll find her, you...
Shadow: You mean WE!
Silvus: No nonono, it's too risky. You stay here and i... Argh...
Shadow: Yea sure... It's risky for me who is perfectly unharmed but not for you who clearly is hurted... Plus it's my friend weare talking about, she'll have more trust in me.
Silvus: Touche but if you going to help me then take this.

Silvus gives a weird device looking like a radio but with some difference here and there and a normal radio.

Silvus: It's what i call a ears breaker. Crank it and start it by pressing the red button. It will make an ear percing noise that even this beast will coward from but don't forget to cover your ears too. Be careful tho it has a long recharge period so use it only in extreme situation. Now we going to split off to cover more ground so call me if you find her. Good luck, friendo!

So on that note, both of them search there side looking for Sazyl before the creature does. But where could she be and why is she hidding?