A revelation

A depressurising sound is heard and seen as the capsule opens. The capsule open slowly while giving Shadow a feeling of dread and, weirdly enough, being back home. The capsule finaly stops depresurising leaving a small opening which a paw? Reaches out and starts moving the door aside. The paw? Looks like it made of small weird dark filaments stuff forming a hand or paw or maybe a mix of both? As the door reveals who's inside, Shadow sees that the person inside is made of the same stuff as his paw-hand but somewhat Shadow can feel  a connection with it.
A family connection.

???: Free... At last... Now... You seek... Anwsers...
Shadow: What are you?
???: The question is more... Who i was... But i know you already... feel it... That familiarity...
Shadow: So not only you can speak in my mind but you can read it?!
???: No... Ombras... I know you...
Shadow: You know me? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?
Mundhar: I am... Mundhar Darkum... 
Shadow: NO YOU'RE NOT! HE DISAPEARED! YOU'RE...!
Mundhar: I'm you're... Dad... Ombras...
Shadow: NO! I REFUSE TO THINK YOU ARE MY DAD!
Mundhar: You're as stuburn as i remembered.
Shadow: SHUT UP!
Mundhar: Please, look at me, son. 

Shadow turn to face what is supposedly his dad to release that now it's appearence is more clear now. It still look like it's made of small dark filaments stuff but the shape are clear. That THING is really his dad, not only by looking at him but because he is holding half of a medallion, the one that goes with the other half his mom had.

Mundhar: I... I'm sorry i left you both alone. The death of your mother changed everything for me.
Shadow: AND YOU THOUGHT WE DIDN'T FELT THE SAME THING! YOU RAN AWAY WHEN WE NEEDED YOU THE MOST!
Mundhar: I know...
Shadow: NO! NO, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT! YOU DON'T WHAT WE'VE GONE THROUGH! YOU...!
Mundhar: I did the wrong choice... And i honestly regreted it when left you both. But i... Wanted... To get her back. To change the past.
Shadow: YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST! SHE'S DEAD! BUT WE AREN'T!
Mundhar: You can change the past, Ombras. But it comes with a price i didn't know. A price that costed me everything...
Shadow: What? How? 
Mundhar: The void can make you travel back and forward in time but doing it too many times or too long and... Alters you in such a way that you start to forget who you are really.
Shadow: That's why you never came back. You couldn't and you changed into what you are today.
Mundhar: yes...
Shadow: Then what was the letter, anyway.
Mundhar: That was from the leader of the council, Numey Cartox. He is... was a friend of mine.
Shadow: WAIT! What does he look like? Where does he hide? How...
Mundhar: Woah there! I know you want to find him but i don't have all the anwsers you need.
Shadow: Sorry...
Mundhar: But i do know one thing. He's a mix between a sergal and a nevrean.
Shadow: He's an outcast?! I thought it was an unforgiveable thing to do?!
Mundhar: Well he was a sergal at first but he mixed his dna with nevrean dna.
Shadow: [Curious] I wonder... No, she wouldn't of done that.
Mundhar: Who is she?
Shadow: A friend of mine called Skye.
Mundhar: Skye as like Skye taro?!
Shadow: How you know her last name?!
Mundhar: You're "friend" didn't tell you her entire story.
Skye: SHADOW!

Shadow turn toward Skye to see her confused on why Shadow is here.

Skye: What you doing here talking all by yourself?
Shadow: What? I'm not alone. I'm with my father.
Skye: Shadow... I can clearly see there's no one around here.

Shadow look where Mundhar was to see that he's not there anymore but the half medallion is on the floor. Shadow grabs it then face Skye.

Skye: Come on, Sazyl and Slate are waiting for us!
Shadow: Skye... did you give your dna to anyone?
Skye: Huh? Why are you asking that?
Shadow: Anwser me. Did you?
Skye: Of course not! I would never do that.
Shadow: [suspiscious of Skye] Not even to someone called Numey Cartox?

Skye pauses for a minute knowing that Shadow knows she's lying. She scratch the back of her head while looking down a bit.

Skye: I... Uhhh... I may have given my... Dna to him...
Shadow: So you knew he's the head of the council!
Skye: I DIDN'T KNOW UNTIL RECENTLY, I SWEAR!
Shadow: How many secrets are you hidding from me?
Skye: NONE! Well maybe 2 or 3 BUT IT'S NOT IMPORTANT!
Shadow: I trusted you...
Skye: You still can! I wont hide anything like that, i swear.
Shadow: ...
Skye: Please trust me again.
Shadow: ...
Skye: Pretty please.

Skye look at Shadow with puppy eyes which has no influence on his choice. (Totaly influenced by it)

Shadow: Fiiiiine...
Skye: YIPPEE!
Shadow: But this is your last chance!
Skye: Aaaaaw...

They both climb out of the room and joins Sazyl and Slate.

Sazyl: WHERE WERE YOU SHADOW? YOU WASTED PRECIOUS TIME!
Skye: In a weird cave room, talking to himself.
Shadow: Hey Slate, do you still have mother half medallion?
Slate: Yes but mother gave it to me!
Shadow: I know but i think i have the other half.
Slate: YOU SAW DAD?! WHERE?
Shadow: Dad... Is gone...
Slate: [Sad] Why didn't he came see me?
Shadow: Because... He had to go...
Slate: [Crying] Why didn't he came say goodbye to me?
Shadow: Don't cry Slate, he gave me his half medallion for you.
Slate: [Stop crying] R-really?
Shadow: Yes, now show me the half medallion so i can put them together.

Slate gives his half medallion to Shadow who prepared to assemble them but the 2 half medallion fuse together by themselves. The medallion start humming and vibrating while while giving a faint white glow to then start a holographic text in the ancients language. Although, Shadow and Slate could read it.

For many moons and sun, we feared death.
We played gods trying to flee our doom.
Then we found it, the cure to mortality.
But we didn't know that it would be a fate worst than death.

Darkness devoured most of us, consumed by the monsters in them.
We thought the worse already happened.

Then came the night stalker.

Killing for fun by day, feeding for power by night.

He, who's name shall be forever lost, still remains somewhere inside, hidding.

The only hope left is that the person who has him will keep him inside.Shashladim nosvadir.