Part one

Arizona robbins stood in the elevator in shock. She had returned from Malawi 3 months after leaving her ex girlfriend alone and stunned in the airport. She came back for the woman Only to find her pregnant with manwhore Mark Sloans baby. Callie Torres blurted the news. Then she asked the blonde if she still wanted her back knowing this startling news. Then Callie walked out of the elevator. Leaving Arizona alone and in still in shock. Callie hadn't even told Mark yet.

Arizona caught up with Callie and asked her to meet her at her hotel room at the Archfield Hotel. Later the two women talked at length what it would mean if they forgave each other. For Callie it meant that she had to try to forgive the blond for abandoning her. For Arizona it meant raising Mark Sloan's child. With Callie and Mark. But Arizona was holding her own dark secret deep inside.....

Later after Callie told her news to Mark he was off the charts happy. Next Callie gave both Arizona and Mark the speech.  Telling them they had to get along. For the baby's sake. And her own. She encouraged the two to get to know each other. Spend time together. Telling them they had more in common than they realized. But Callie carried more than just the fact that she was pregnant.....