Part 10

Richard quickly called Addison Montgomery. She had gone back to LA last week. She was flown by helicopter back to Seattle.
Richard knew that Dr.  Lucy Fields was a decent doctor. But she was out of her element with Callie's baby. And they only wanted the best.

Mark and Arizona met Addison on the helipad. She embraced them  both. Addie noticed that Mark never let go of Arizona's hand. Addison had been truly surprised with the sincerity in Mark's voice when he had confessed his love for Arizona all weeks ago. She had known Mark a long-time and had never heard him like that. So vulnerable.  Not even over Lexie Grey. And when Addison had chosen not to have their baby all those years ago he only showed so much anger. Mark's confession paired with Callie's secret were recipes for disaster.  But right now all that mattered was Callie and her baby.   

Broken femur
3 fractured ribs
Pneumothorax
TBI
Liver laceration
Premature delivery of 2lb 3oz baby girl
Sofia RobbinSloan Torres

Arizona sat with her head on Mark's shoulder as Callie's team of doctors presented the plan of action .  As Callie's proxy Addison had chosen to to keep Mark and Arizona updated on  all information and plans as they were made. They were all emotional and exhausted.  It has been a long night. But Callie and baby were still alive snd stable.