Part 12

+I am not a medical professional.*
The following is only entertainment. It May not be accurate. *ENTERTAINMENT*

Addison knew that Mark would not be a suitable candidate for blood donation. The amniocentesis results and current blood tests officially exclude Mark Everett Sloan as the biological father of:

Baby girl 1237
Sofia Robbin Sloan Torres.

Addison knew that this official proof would destroy Mark.  She didn't know how to handle it so she turned to other people on Callie's team of doctors. Her ex husband Derek Shepherd and good friend Miranda Bailey. She found the two in the attending lounge with the chief of trauma Owen Hunt and the chief of Cardio Dr. Teddy Altman. They were all too exhausted to go home. Addison decided to trust all 4 Doctors with the blood/paternity information.  What would no doubt shock the aforementioned doctors.

Addison handed the blood work to them and allowed them to get the shock out of the way. She stood quietly when Derek finally spoke up.

"This will kill him."  Derek's voice cracked a bit.

"Does Torres know this? Did you?" Owen asked.

"Yes and yes. She came to me a couple of months ago. She Initially wanted the amnio to rule out possible health and neurological issues. But asked me to test  DNA in the amniotic fluid against Mark's blood type. Because of the pressure of it all before Addison could stop herself she had blurted our the whole ugly, messy and sad story of it all. Right down to Callie's escape plan.

All 4 agreed as doctors they could come up with a way to tell Sloan he couldn't donate. Without telling the dirty truth. Giving Callie time to tell him the truth. But as his friends they weren't sure they wanted to lie to him. Addison was physically and mentally fried. Her next decision could end her friendship and her career. 2 careers.
Derek Shepherd and Addison Montgomery silently sought out their old friend Mark Sloan. To tell him something that may very well break the man.