Part 29

The next morning Arizona was awakened by the smell of breakfast.  Mark placed a plate with a cheese omelet and wheat toast when she joined him. Along with her usual coffee with 5 sugars and creamer.

"Yum. This smells amazing." She said as she kissed him good morning.  "Good morning baby." She purred in his ear.

"Good morning Angel." He said as he returned the kiss.

The couple ate while discussing their plans for the day. Surgeries and the dinner party they were hosting the following saturday. Finally they approached the subject they were mostly trying to avoid.  Their early morning visit.

"You know we can't avoid her if she's going to be living across the hall." Arizona softly pointed out.

"I know." Mark took her hand in his. "Ari. Did you feel...do you still love her?" He awaited patiently her answer. Mark Sloan has never felt this way. Not with Lexie or Addison. He feels vulnerable. He knew his world would collapse if he lost his Angel. His soul mate.

Arizona turned to Mark and wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. She looked up at him. Her smile brought out her dimples abd her eyes beamed with love. 

"No. Babe I am in love with you. I am with you. As long as you want me here I'm not going anywhere. I only ask that you be faithful.  We both get to look at he hottest but no touching, manwhore." She said jokingly. 

"That's a deal baby." He laughed then kissed her passionately.

"So how do we deal the Torres situation." she asked.

"I say we just go about our daily lives like she doesn't exist. We can't avoid running into her. No reaction is best. But I won't hide how I feel about you." He answered.

"You better not. I've become accustomed to out hallway makeout sessions." Kissing him again she added. "We should get going or we will be late. I'll clean this up later.

The duo headed out to work. Both of them had forgotten about their little lovemaking oopsie the night before Callie had knocked on their door.