Paŕt three

Chief Richard Webber and her parents were the only ones that knew the truth behind Arizona's early return. Everyone else believed it was because she had missed Callie and she let them believe it.
Weeks turned into months and to everyone's surprise Arizona and Mark had become quite close. Callie hated Joe's now that she was 6 months pregnant. So Arizona and Mark had been spending nights there. Drinking and playing darts with their friends. They would usually eat dinner with Callie then go out with their friends. Watch football at Sloan's,play video games and when the spring came the two would go to Mariners games. Callie detested all those things. Especially now. The duo became inseparable.  Mark was even teaching Arizona how to play golf. Callie loved their new friendship but couldn't help but be a little jealous. It seems her girlfriend would rather spend time with the man that was once her arch enemy. Callie also knew that she and Arizona had zero intimacy. They rarely kissed and Arizona slept on couch most nights. Callie heard it when Arizona's had her nightmares. But said nothing. It felt as if Arizona was just a roommate now.  Some days Callie felt as if Arizona was only there because she had fallen in love with their unborn child.

Callie confided in Mark one night when Arizona was still at the Hospital. She told him that she and Arizona hadn't had sex since her return. Arizona wouldnt even undress in front of her. By now Mark's crush had grown into very strong feelings for Arizona. So secretly  that information made Mark happy. Truthfully, the thought of Callie touching Arizona made him angry. And that made him feel incredibly guilty. Normally the thought two women would turn  him on.

Mark knew Arizona's lack of desire for Callie came from a darker place. Arizona had confided to him her dark secret months ago.

Callie soon discovered that she also had her own secret. That would destroy the life and family  she had been building with Mark and Arizona.

A/N:

OOH. Everybody got secrets!