Part 17

*****Rated M*****

The next few days the couple found themselves slowly becoming more and more physically attracted to each other. Arizona was scared to death of this new awareness.  She's never been attracted to men. Especially Mark Sloan. But here she was.  She considered having herself committed. It began with gentle kisses. Each time becoming more and more intimate.  Their kisses more passionate and their hands exploring each other. Making out like horny teenagers. Channeling their pain into making each other feel better. A sweet sexy distraction.

They lay In Mark's bed. Their lips discovering each other. Arizona gasped as Mark's tongue explored her mouth. Their tongues battling for dominance. He sucked her tongue as he won the battle. Arizona's  core burning with desire. She could feel her juices pool between her legs. Forgetting her initial confusion and the way her body was betraying her. She instinctively pressed her center into Mark's hardness as she held his hips into place.

"Fuck Robbins!" Mark groaned as he slipped his hand under her shirt. His deft fingers finding her breast. Circling her nipples. He lifted her shirt and began to tease her hardened nipples with his tongue.

"M-mark.." She moaned loudly.

His kisses trailed down her stomach to her scar. He kissed it gingerly as he moved slowly down to get black lace thong that matched the bra he had already discarded and thrown to his bedroom floor. He gently lifted her as he kissed her sensitive core through through her panties before he removed them. Intoxicated by her scent he began to kiss her inner thighs. Biting her flesh before soothing each spot with bis tongue. Slowly making his way to where he long to touch the most. Arizona ran her fingers through his  curls. Guiding his head toward her aching center. As he reached her wet sex Arizona instinctively arched her hips to meet his mouth. Mark raises head to look up and he finds Beautiful ocean blue eyes watching him. Eyes full of lust and something else. Love and trust. Mark kissed each hip. Arizona's stomach erupts in butterflies as he lowers face. His tongue swipes thr length between her folds. A moan escapes pink lips as Mark pushes his tongue into her entrance making her grind forward instantly. A rhythm starts with her hips as Mark slips his tongue out and swirls around Arizona's bundle of nerves. He held her ass firmly. He sucked and flicked her throbbing clit.

"Fuck Mark, that feels amazing." She moans. Mark reached up and pinches her nipple as he established a rhythm with his mouth and tongue. When Arizona couldn't take anymore she pulled Mark back up her body. She plunged her tongue into his mouth. Tasting herself on his tongue. She could feel his hardness through his boxers. She reached between their bodies and slips her hand inside them massaging his erection. Excited that she could do that to him. Mark growled as she stroked his cock. She pushed his boxers down. Mark helped her remove them. She begins to glide  her hand up and down in a rhythm with her hips. They both moan as her hips pick up the pace. His length moving through her folds against her tender and aching center.
"I need you inside ne Mark." Arizona whispered.

Mark's heart raced. Just when he thought he couldn't get any harder. Arizona said those 5 words.

"Are you sure angel?" Mark knew Arizona had never been with a man. 

"Y-yes. Don't you want me?" Arizona suddenly became insecure.

Blue eyes met brown.  "Of course I do baby. I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone in my life. I just want you to be sure." He said softly

Her eyes never left his. "Make love to me Mark." She demanded with a stern surety.

Mark smiled.  He began to work his mouth on her neck. She shivered when he found her sweet spot below her ear. Mark reached over to his bedside drawer and retrieved a condom. He sat up on his knees as Arizona watched him with anticipation. He tore open the package with his mouth. Arizona giggled. Part amusement. Part nervousness.  He began pumping his already hard ahaft before unrolling the condom on his length. Mark began kissing his way back down Arizona's body. He placed my mouth back on Arizona's throbbing clit. His tongue swirling and sucking her until she was begging again for him to take her. He lowered his whole body on top of her. Aligning his hardness with her wet center.
"Open your eyes Angel." He softly demanded. Her Ocean Blue eyes got lost in his steel blue eyes. His pushed his tip into her tight passage. Slowly. Gently. Deeper. He heard her breath hitch as he glided his 8 inches a little bit at a time. Allowing her body to adjust to him. Arizona raked her nails down his back,onto his sides and making  their way to his ass. Mark gently thrust in and out. The sounds of their lovemaking filled the room. The creak of the bed. The thump of the head board against the wall. Moans,growls and the sounds of their bodies. The couple calling out each others names. Mark's head buried in the blonds neck as his hands tangle in her thick blonde hair.  Their bodies shaking. Arizona's legs wrapped tightly around Mark's waist as they climax together. Mark collapsed on top of her. He kissed her with a sweet intensity before he gently pulled out of her. He pulls the comforter up before she lay her head on his chest. He wraps his arms around her and they quickly fall asleep. Both exhausted and content from their lovemaking. Both wondering where this would take them. Both knowing where they wanted it to.....

A/N Long chapter.  Sorry if the sexy time wasn't great. My first ever writing it. I kind of  let it go on too long. Sorry if it's  not good. Or your thing. :(