Part 22

Arizona's first day back to work was like any other day for the pediatric surgeon. Except for the whispers and stares. Mark texted her regularly to check on her. They agreed ahead of time to not have on call room hookups and no PDA. But they wouldn't hide their relationship. 

Arizona should be afraid of Mark hurting her. With his history of being a player that should terrify her. But oddly she was okay with it all. Even with the gossip she still trusted him.

Neither of the two went near the ICU unless they were needed by a patient.  As head of pediatrics Arizona couldn't avoid the NICU.  But all care for the Torres baby was being taken care of by Dr. Montgomery and Dr. Karev.

Mark made his way to the pediatric floor to see if Arizona was ready to go to lunch. His breath hitched when he saw his Angel leaning against the nurses desk laughing with a very hot scrub nurse. Lisa or Laura. He couldn't remember her name. He recognized the Robbins flirt laugh. Nurse Lisa/Laura leered at Arizons like a juicy steak. Robbins had game for sure. He laughed and shook his head. He knew she was coming home with him so he didn't mind.

"Hey babe. Ready for lunch?" Mark smiled.

Nurse Lisa/Laura shook her head in disgust as she stomped away.

"Yep. I'm starving." She took his hand as they made their way to the cafeteria.  So much for no PDA. On call rooms were getting harder to avoid too. But at least it was only the one time today.

" I think nurse Lisa had her heart on getting you into an on call room babe." Mark joked with her.  " Then I coasted in and broke her horny little heart. Maybe we can talk her into a threesome." He laughed.

"Shut it manwhore." Arizona said with her million dollar dimpled smile as she punched him in the side.