Retraction

ALEXIS:

ALEXIS:

It was dark by now, being about 15 minutes from our destination. I can't believe this ride was about six hours. We made about four stops during the route. I was on at least two Red Bulls at this point.

The further I got to our destination, the more I missed Jordan. However, during our rest/recharge stops—I made sure to update her about my eta.

Jordan also sent me reassuring messages, although I didn't ask for them.

Apparently, the Sadie girl is accompanying Jordan again at Paul's house. So I guess Jordan just wanted to reassure me that it won't be a repeat.

I also found out that Jordan has been in contact with her since the incident.

Which was fine with me.

Jordan wanted to know if I was okay with them being friends. That, also was fine by me as long as there wasn't anything more than just that.

I am not worried on Jordan's behalf because I trust her.

I know what we have.

It's just that Sadie made a bad impression. I personally still didn't appreciate her trying to persuade Jordan to kiss her.

However, with the events playing out right now—it's nothing I could do... so I wasn't going to stress about it.

I just continued my route.

Bobby was in my passenger seat as his best friend Maleek was in the back seat. We three were having a conversation about some girl Maleek was involved with.

"I like that she's a little strict. She is on my body about doing good in school", Maleek states.

Bobby chuckled, "I mean realistically, Kendall has always been smart."

"Facts. She's like a mixy version of Jordan", Maleek comments, which made me tune in a little bit more.

Bobby laughs, "I mean, I could see it... a little", Bobby somewhat agrees.

Yet, I was confused about the comment, and of course I wanted to know what that meant. However, I had to play it smoothly.

"I don't get it", I chuckled, with my eyes on the road.

Maleek speaks, "Well you know Jordan is more on the good girl side—very smart and antisocial. Now Kendall is anything but 'good'—but she's very smart and also a bit antisocial ".

Still not understanding much, "What does 'good' mean though?"

Maleek chuckled, "Don't she live with you? You don't see how Jordan acts? She's all innocent and what not. All socially awkward. Probably doesn't even know a thing about fucking.", Maleek laughs.

Not expecting the blunt joke—Bobby speaks before I could engage...

"Bro chill on her", Bobby says, defending Jordan, "That's Odee".