Re-preparation

A/N: Chapter "All Gone" is the previous chapter before this one ! It's important to read previous chapter before this one.

Two Months Later:

BOBBY:

The bell rung indicating that the first period was over. I sighed with relief, as I got up, then started to head out the door.

When I walked into the hallway...

I saw Maleek and Kevin, but I just walked the other way.

As I walked down the hallway—I heard and saw the usual whisper and gawking of the eyes from others.

*He's never going to get better, look at him*

*It's been two months and he still looks sad about it.*

*You think he would give me his number now?*

I ignored all the side comments I've heard, and then suddenly Kendall approaches me.

"Hey, I got you your favorite snack—snickers", she cheesed waving it in my face.

I had no reaction nor emotion.

"Ugh come on Bobby—I know you love these", she tries.

I just stand there, waiting for her to give up and leave.

Kendall sighs, "Fine I'll eat it. I need the gains anyways"

She continues...

"I'm going to see her after school, you can—-.."

"No", my voice rasped out, finally speak.

Kendall sighs, "Alright then—i'll call to check on you later", she says as she walks away.

I just wanted to be alone—I didn't want anyone bothering me.

JORDAN:

I was standing with Tameeka at her locker, waiting for her to gather up her things.

"Damn I think I left my science book in Shaneeka's car", Tameeka says.

"Ask her to drop it, she's off today right?", I suggested.

Tameeka closes her locker...

"Girl you know dang well that winch not going to do that", Tameeka says.

I chuckled, but then my mind went to another thought.

"Oh yea Best friend, is it true that Tyshay's home now with her aunt?", I ask her.

"Yep", she sighs, "My dad is going over to visit her—he wants me to come but nope", Tameeka says.

"Why won't you go?", I asked.