Puzzle (Part 2)

A/N: This is the second part of the chapter "Puzzle" which is also a recent updated chapter

A/N: This is the second part of the chapter "Puzzle" which is also a recent updated chapter. Please make sure that chapter is read and understood, unless nothing in this chapter will make sense. Thank you guys.

_______________________________________________

BOBBY:

I kept staring at the picture, and honestly nothing came to my mind.

"Bobby you've been looking at that picture for the past hour now",Tyshay inputs.

I sigh, and then finally placed the photo back into the folder with the rest of the things.

"Can you finally pay attention to the video", Tyshay asks, referring to some YouTube video she put on the T.V.

It was some YouTube couple, and I was far from interested. However, it was hard to say no to Tyshay these days.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked at the name, just to see that Maleek was calling. Sometimes Maleek and Kevin would call time from time to check in with me—-whether if I speak or not.

I decided to answer the call.

I put the phone on speaker, and waited.

"Yo bro?—me and kev' in TB right now about to hoop. I know last time you said you ain't wanna come, but this fool Rodney bought us his cousin to get cooked out here", Maleek laughs.

I was quiet.

I can feel Tyshay looking at me, as she nudges me to speak.

I sigh—-"Ima pass", I say.

Maleek was quiet, a little disappointed I probably can assume. Then he finally spoke again...

"Well Ight Bro, just wanted to let you know. We out here if anything", he says.

Right after, the phone hung up.

"Bobby, are you serious? Maleek and Kevin are personally annoying to me—but those are your best friends", Tyshay says.

I was becoming annoyed now.

"What do you want from me?", I asked her.

Tyshay looked in disbelief, and then spoke...

"Well at first I thought I wanted a clean slate, and I've been enjoying you these past few days—-but what I really want? Is the asshole I fell in love with, not this", she says.

I stared at her for a moment. Tyshay stares back—and then sighs as she faces the T.V, and hit play on the video.

I didn't know what to say, and I honestly didn't want to say anything—-

—lucky for me, my phone vibrated. I looked down at it to see a text message from Jonah.