Trauma (Part 2)

BOBBY:

Maleek, Kevin, and I were just leaving Jonah's sister's house. We were waiting for our uber which was going towards my house.

I decided to invite Maleek and Kevin over, because I knew as "unmanly" as it was to say—-they missed me. Besides, the night was still kind of young.

"N*gga stop talking so loud, he probably could hear us—probably got some cameras planted out here—-you know how wealthy folks do", Kevin says to Maleek.

"N*gga shut up", Maleek laughs, "...and if they do? I said what I said—What he gon do to me? Kill me?", Maleek laughs.

I listened to Maleek's comment, and for some reason it just made me feel a little anxious.

Kevin sucks his teeth, "Aight—you keep playing with Mr. Michael Meyers", Kevin jokes.

"Can y'all stop?", I ask them, not finding the topic amusing.

It got a little silent for a moment...

"My fault bro", Kevin says.

"Facts, bro", Maleek added.

I sighed, and looked out into the street, just to see our Uber pulling up.

JORDAN:

It was only 5 cards surrounding the liquor filled cup, meaning the last king-card was hidden somewhere in there. My heart was racing, and I'm sure that can be said for everyone else.

This was my first time playing Kingz'Cup— and this was by far the worst game we've played. Tameeka explained its more fun with a bigger group, and with guys included. However, it was just us six girls.

The rotation went along, as Tyshay flipped over a card—as she shrieked in relief seeing that the card was only '7'. All of us females raised our hands. Which was indeed the rule of that card number. The '7' card is where you have to quickly raise your hand to Heaven, and the last one with their hand up— must take a shot.

"Damn", Tameeka laughed being the last one—and then took her shot.

The game resumed...as we waited for the next person to go.

"My heart is racing", Alice says laughing through her buzz.

"It's your turn Alice, hurry up—-I can't take the pressure", Kendall announces.

"Wait! Give me a minute, I'll be so mad if I get that last King-card", Alice says.

"Girl—that's all of us", Tameeka laughed.

While Alice semi hesitates, I took the time to pick up my phone for like the 100th time—checking to see if I missed a text.

However, all I saw was my picture staring back at me. My stomach was still turning, and it's been turning since an hour ago.