Home (Part 2)

A/N: The previous chapter titled "Home" will have THREE parts. This is the second part ! If you did not or could not view the first part, its because you will need to be a follower of my profile! Step 1, Follow my profile. Step 2, Remove the story and then add it back to view changes. ALSO, I feel as all of the chapter titles relates to the situation of my chapters. Thank you and I love you guys !

 Thank you and I love you guys !

ALEXIS:

It's been a couple of hours that I sat in the living room and binged on movies.

Jordan haven't came out her room yet, but from time to time I would hear her move around in the room.

I didn't know what was going on with Jordan. I tried calling Bobby to get information...

He just briefly explained it was regular chick issues in school.

I didn't understand what could someone done so bad to Jordan that had her leave school crying —and most importantly: WHY?

So far knowing Jordan, I wouldn't think she had anyone that disliked her... she was sweet and her personality was amazing. And now thinking more of it—maybe that's what it takes nowadays to gain enemies.

In the midst of my thoughts and watching TV, I heard keys opening the house door.

As expected, it was Miss Prescott. When she walked in and saw me she automatically smiled.

"Hey, how are you?", she smiled walking in.

I stood up for respect, "I'm great, how are you?", I smiled.

After closing and locking the door, Miss Prescott made it her business to walk over and hug me.

"I'm great as well ! How is your stay? How was the first night? Are you comfortable?", she asked.

"Of course. My first night was great. Very welcoming. In fact—Jordan and I ended up baking a cake", I told her.

She giggled, "Oh lord, my child has you under her baker spell", she started, "Jordan use to keep her brother and I...up until midnight baking with her—she use to beg and beg until we gave in".

I chuckled, "Yeah, she mentioned how late night baking is her usual thing".

Miss Prescott got comfortable and went to sit at the small diner table. I hesitated on following her actions until...

"Come come", she widely smiled.

I then went and joined her at the table...

"Well I'm happy your first night went great. And I was actually thinking since I'm off a little early today than usual time—we three can go out for a bite, only if you're available", she stated.

I warmly smiled at the idea..

"I think that's great idea. It's funny because back home, we would usually do that", I told her.