Invasion (Part 2)

Next day

Next day....

BOBBY:

I sighed sitting with Maleek and Kevin on this boring Sunday. We were lounging around in my house since they both ended up staying over the other night.

On Sundays my mom and Rayna goes to church. Usually I'll be in church every Sunday. However, my mom and I, came to agreement that I'll go every other Sunday.

I explained to her I feel more comfortable instead of forced. My mom was fine by it as long as I kept my word.

~

"I still can't believe Jonah live in that big-ole house and don't bring home no girls—sounds gay to me", Kevin says.

"Man shut up", Maleek says to Kevin directing to the gay comment.

Ever since Alexis been around, Maleek and Kevin been very cautious about their comments towards the LGBT community. Mainly because they thought Alexis was cool—so they are trying to be more understanding to all sexualities.

I never felt anything against the LGBT community regardless of me having a lesbian cousin or not. I didn't care who liked who, because it had nothing to do with me. Besides, one thing I knew—Bobby Turner will always love the ladies.

I ignored Kevin's last statement but focused on his first one....

"I'm not even going to lie—that does seem strange though—Jonah seem like he hiding bodies or something", I spoke.

"What you mean?", Maleek chuckled.

"Bro—you didn't peep how he dodged your question about his wealth?", I asked him.

Maleek thought for a second, "I mean... yea, but I honestly just thought it has something to do with his mom".

I sighed and nodded and started thinking for myself....

"I wonder do he has social media", I asked curiously.

"I doubt it", Kevin says, "He just seem like he live under a rock—Or should I say Diamond—shit who needs social media when you that wealthy", Kevin finishes.

Maleek speaks again..:

"Ight y'all creeping me out about dude. Look that niiggaa up", Maleek says.

"No funny shiit —I already did. Can't find him", I said.

We all just sat there, probably all thinking deep now.

Suddenly my phone rang. I looked and saw Jonah's name on the screen.

"Nah...that's how you know shitt be real", I said aloud showing Maleek and Kevin my phone.

They shook their heads and waited for me to answer the phone.

I decided to put the phone on speaker...

"Yo", I said.

"Yo, what y'all doing later? Feel like hooping on my side?", he asked me.