Home (Part 3)

A/N: Welcome to part 3 of chapter title "Home". If parts 1 and 2 are not view able for you, then you'll need to FOLLOW my profile and remove then add the story back! Thanks guys.

 If parts 1 and 2 are not view able for you, then you'll need to FOLLOW my profile and remove then add the story back! Thanks guys

ALEXIS:

Hearing the sound of the keys forced me to quickly pick up my towel and wrap it over my body.

I looked at the door being halfway opened and I force closed the borrowed robe that was on Jordan, covering her up.

"Oh shit", I said lowly...

Before I could even think, Paul made eye contact with the scene and stopped opening the door...

Which gave us time to finally react in the way we been should have...

Jordan quickly hopped down nearly falling again...

I quickly ran into the room and I assumed Jordan did the same.

I closed the door and then locked it. I felt like I was a child again, I finally caught my breath.

I pressed my body against the closed door and listened...

My heart was racing when I heard Miss Prescott voice...

"What happened why was you hesitated to open the door", she giggled speaking to Paul I assumed.

Paul chuckled, but you can tell it was a nervous one...

"I thought I saw a bug", he responded to her.

I let out an relief.... and began to thank God that Paul wasn't intending on saying what he saw— which was a 'robe Jordan' and a 'towel Alexis'.

"A bug? —Mr. two pit bulls is scared of a bug?", Miss Prescott jokes.

I stopped listening to the conversation and paid attention to my racing heart. I rubbed my hand across my face, and then sat on the edge of the bed.

What the hell just happened? What did I—?

In seconds I heard a knock on the door, my heart started to race more....

"Uh yes", I spoke out nervous as hell.

"I'm sorry Alexis, this Patricia... did you or Jordan leave the shower running?", she asked.

I forgot I didn't turn it off, I was so worried about Jordan falling...

"Oh yes, I'm actually going inside. I'm sorry", I spoke out.

"Oh it's no problem baby", Miss Prescott said, "I was just making sure before I turned it off"

"Thanks", I spoke out.

I then heard Miss Prescott began to knock on Jordan's door.

Unlike me, Jordan was mute...