Mistakes (Part 2)

ALEXIS:

ALEXIS:

I was in the passenger seat of my own car. Rayna offered to drive for the grocery route. I didn't mind at all. It felt good not to drive for once.

Rayna was actually a great driver too. She, of course, has her license—however it was taking her time to actually get a car.

During the ride, I was texting Jordan.

  _______________

::[1:08PM]: Lmaoo nah it's okay.. Did you make it to the shower yet though ?

Jordan💕[1:09PM]:: Okay good 😇 && I'm about to drag myself there now lol . Still tired, just want to sleep.

::[1:10PM]: Aww poor baby lol. If we were home I'd run you a relaxing bath and cuddle you....

::[1:10PM]: and give you a massage 😏

Jordan💕[1:10PM]: 😫😫😫 I could really use all of that right now. I am drained.

::[1:10PM]: Poor baby. You guys must have stayed up pretty late.

Jordan💕[1:10PM]: Yeah.... but it was just regular girl stuff, makeup and whatever.

::[1:11PM]: Ahhh I see, hence the eye thingy I saw on you earlier😅. Happy you enjoyed yourself babygirl.

Jordan💕[1:11PM]: Yeahhhh. I had fun, but most of the time I was missing you though ☹️

::[1:11PM]: 😘 we'll be home sooner than later. ♥️

Jordan💕[1:11PM]: 🥺 I wish it was right now. I want a kiss 🙈 and ......lol

::[1:11PM]:: ??? and what? Lol

Jordan💕[1:11PM]: 🙄You know what I'm trying to say lol

::[1:11PM]: Lmao. Maybe. But I want you to say it.

Jordan💕[1:11PM]: omg lol....and 💦 lol 🙄 I said it.

::[1:12PM]: Lmaooo you're adorable, even when you try to be bad.

Jordan💕[1:12PM]: Stoppp😫 lmao. 😭😂

::[1:12PM]: 😂 I'll stop. But all jokes aside....I'm ready for you to ride my face 😳😳😳. Are you up for that?

Jordan💕[1:12PM]: Ugh🙈 💦💦💦 😫

::[1:12PM]: 🥲 I wish I could see

___________________

"These roads are long as hell", Rayna comments as she drives, "How y'all do this, and y'all be speeding".

Now placing my phone down...