Temptation

ALEXIS:

ALEXIS:

Jordan and I finished cleaning up everything, and the kitchen was back to its cleanliness. —that was completed an hour ago.

At this very moment, Jordan and I were now munching on a few brownies, she made quick after.

Jordan's back was leaned against in the inner side of the Kitchen's Island, as mine was leaned against the counters near the oven.

With space between us, we were facing one another... eating the brownies.

"Mmm", I dramatically react while biting into the brownie again.

That caused Jordan to giggle, "Good to know I still got it", she says.

I chuckled at the response, "There goes that newly cocky trait"

Jordan playful roll her eyes, " I am being serious, I haven't been baking that often these days. Last time was the day that you went and got me flour", Jordan announces.

I just nod, finishing my brownie and then swallowing it a couple chews after.

"Speaking of baking...", I say aloud, clearing my mouth.

Jordan just listens, still eating her brownie.

"I actually wasn't going to present this to you as yet—-but since my attempt to make you a cake failed...", I say digging in my back pocket of my pants.

Jordan curious eyes stayed on me.

Once I felt the firm grip of the items in my hand...

I pulled out the surprise tickets for Jordan's early birthday celebration....

....I handed them to her...

"That ...is what I have planned for the weekend, to celebrate your birthday", I finish.

Jordan eyes were steadily examining the tickets, I watch her carefully read....
...and then in seconds her mouth drops.

She then looks up at me with wild eyes, almost as if she was on a verge of another panic attack...

"Alexis?!", she says.

I chuckled already at her starting reaction....

"What happened?", I ask playing along.

"Do you know who this is?!", Jordan asks excitedly.

I now chuckled with full satisfaction of her reaction, preparing to answer her...

"Not really—But I got some insight that he's actually someone you admire", I cheesed.

Jordan does this quick pace, and runs her finger through her hair, as her eyes looks back at the tickets and back at me....

"Admire is an understatement! I love Adriano Zumbo!!—-he's my favorite baker! He's like the top notch pastry master, if you ask me!", Jordan says confidently.