Trauma

JORDAN:

We all sat around and decided to play a game—trying to ease the tension from the previous topic.

This was my first time playing this game, but the rest of them seems very familiar with it.

"Okay can we stop asking childish things. We all farted and fell in public, blahzay blahzay—-I'm done with the PG-13", Tameeka laughs.

"Facts because even Jordie is sipping from her cup as of right now—-change up the spice", Alice says.

I didn't know what was meant by that, but everyone seemed to agree.

"Who's go?", Tyshay asks.

"It's Emilia's turn", Kendall speaks.

Emilia nods , "Okay now y'all know I'm about to get spicy", Emilia gasses.

We all wait for her.....

"Never have I ever.....let's see....ow, Never have I ever received Anal, and NO slips don't count", Emilia says.

They started smirking around watching each other —-and then finally we watched Tyshay and Tameeka drink from their cups.

They all laughed...but I was a little confused.

"That's like—-in your butt?", I asked.

They all were hysterically laughing at my question....

"Yes, Virgin Mary", Alice jokes.

My eyes widened as I looked at Tameeka.

Tameeka laughed, "Best friend, all jokes aside it was one time".

Kendall speaks, "But waiiittttt—— with who though?".

Tyshay speaks, "Bobby for me".

Tameeka rolls her eyes, "Mine was with my corny ass Ex".

Everyone laughed and then prepared for the next person to go—which was Kendall.

"Okay—-Ummmmmmmmmmm. Never Have I ever, been choked during sex", Kendall says.

"Easy one", Tameeka says holding up her cup to her mouth.

Meanwhile...

I felt butterflies hit my stomach. The first thing that came to my mind was Alexis. My hands instantly became clammy.

My mind settled in a flashback until the dilemma of drinking hit me.

I watch everyone easily sip their drinks as if it was something regular....

With that being said—- I picked up my cup and took a sip from it. I tried to do it on a low profile,

But I guess I wasn't low enough....