All Gone

JORDAN:

JORDAN:

"Baby girl?", I heard Alexis gentle voice, as I sat there crying my eyes out.

"Go away you're a liar!", I cried.

"I wanted to tell you—I was scared", she says.

"How could you do this to me?", I cried.

"I'm sorry. I like you I do, but that's my wife and I'm in love with her", Alexis confesses.

I broke down crying harder.

It's like I couldn't stop.

My heart was in pieces.

"You hurt me", I lastly cried.

"Beautiful, are you okay ...", I heard a calm voice, but different from Alexis.

In seconds, my eyes began to flutter open to see Jonah sitting aside his bed, looking at me.

My nerves kicked in forgetting where I was. I slowly lifted up. I then realized I was just having a nightmare.

However, it felt so real—and my emotions were all over the place now.

Jonah Studied me, "I'm sorry I took that long", he apologizes.

My mind starts to regain its memory that I was waiting for him. I was surprised I fell asleep.

"I'm sorry", I apologized now sitting completely up.

"For what? It's okay...I should have never had you waiting. Are you okay though? You was saying something in your sleep", Jonah says.

I shook my head, "I'm fine".

"Are you sure? You was saying something about someone hurting you", Jonah mentions.

My mind started to remember every detail of the dream as my heart pumped hard.

It was about Alexis confesses that she was in love with the girl. The dream felt real, and just to wake up knowing it might be a slight chance of it being accurate—pained me.

I hate that I was in this situation with Alexis. I didn't want it to be true. I wanted to unsee the video—but I couldn't. Now I was even having nightmares about it.

"What was you dreaming about?", Jonah asks worriedly.

In seconds, I unintentionally started to cry my eyes out— it's like the emotions came out of nowhere once again.

I was embarrassed that I was crying right now as i covered my eyes with my hands.

I felt Jonah arms around me, "Aw man—-what's wrong Beautiful? What happened?", I heard him ask.

I couldn't talk and I didn't want to— I just continued to cry.

"You can talk to me Beautiful. Whatever you're going through, you don't have to deal with it alone", he tells me.