Puzzle

ALEXIS:

ALEXIS:

It was now Sunday morning, the day after I took Jordan out to celebrate an early birthday.

I was in my room sitting on the floor, sweating my ass off.

I finally finished packing almost everything that belonged to me and what was given to me. All of my things were now inside of boxes and bags.

Last Night I contacted Bree not only to thank her again for the hook up with Jordan's celebration, but to also ask if she could help me out today. Of course I asked Patricia for the permission to have someone in her home.

Patricia mentioned she'll be home later than usual. She wants to have a family dinner before I leave. We didn't decide on a restaurant as yet. Neither did Jordan, who is currently at her best friend's house at the moment.

As I waited for Bree, I started to realize how much I was going to miss living in this house, and miss occasionally going to dinner as a family with Jordan and Patricia.

Those single thoughts made me realize that I wouldn't see Jordan every morning, or even night that often anymore.

After spending all day yesterday with Jordan, I was fighting the urge of my returning feelings. Going to bed yesterday, Jordan stayed on my mind.

I'm not sure what happened yesterday. I thought we were vibing out to music—next thing you know... Jordan decided to cut the night short.

..then something weird went on with my speaker which put my curiosity over the roof.
I wasn't sure what was actually going on though.

Whatever it was, it of course had Jordan avoiding me since last night, and all the way up to this morning.

*~*~*~*

The downstairs doorbell rang, and I knew that was Bree. I went to answer it, and buzzed her in.

In moments, the front door bell dinged—-I opened that up too just to see, as expected, a smiling Bree...

But, what I was surprised to see was....

... an annoyed Jonah beside her.

I laughed at the scene, "You dragged Jonah along?", I say as I let them in.

"Yup!", Bree says just to annoy Jonah more.

Once they were in, I closed the door behind them.

Jonah looked like he wanted to choke the hell out of Bree.

" I told him if he was going to be staying with me for some days—-he not about to be smoking down my house, doing nothing with his life,'' Bree says.

Jonah sucks his teeth, "You always dragging it, I told you I was about to go play ball", Jonah fusses.

"Yeah yeah, enough of that—-do something useful for once, help out someone for once" Bree lectures.