Secrets

BOBBY:

BOBBY:

My anger was still at rage, but my depression locked it inside—as it tore me up inside.

I was doing as Mr. Kalooga insists—-which is taking a breather outside of the classroom.

Alice pissed me off to the Max with her comments. I couldn't understand how she acted as if Tyshay wasn't her Bestfriend at a point.

Even Tameeka was more caring than Alice when it came to this whole situation. Alice really showed her true colors.

I sighed as my head started to fill with these new common voices—

*You're hurting and nobody gives a hell , and you know that!

My conscience argued back and forth with me, I felt my anger at its peak.

"Fuck!" I shouted in the empty hallway as I impulsively and emotionally made my decision.

I angrily stormed off—

as I headed towards the door without a care.

Once I reached outside, I was in fumes and near tears—- I couldn't get gruesome images out of my head—it's like replaying episodes of a body in blood. I felt myself becoming sick to my stomach as I vividly remember it like it was yesterday.

I ran to the nearby trash can, and let one out in there. After I was done, I wiped my mouth with my dingy shirt.

All I felt was pain and confusion. It's like no one understood.

Suddenly, my phone started to vibrate, which annoyed me. Anytime my phone made a sound these days—it was either my mother, Rayna, or Alexis.

I took my vibrating phone out of my pocket, as I realized it was actually text messages.

I automatically assumed it would be Maleek or Kevin, because nowadays they are always texting in our group chat.
Which then leads one of them to check up on me.

However...
When I opened my phone and saw a familiar but unusual contact name text me—-I didn't know how to feel.

It was from Jonah, I honestly haven't heard of Jonah for a while. It's like he fell off the planet of Earth. ...

Or was it because I was too depressed in my own world?

Anyways—Jonah was texting me about my whereabouts.

I started to think maybe Maleek and Kevin contacted Jonah to worry about me— but then again, why would they? They didn't even like him realistically.

How desperate would that be?

However, I texted him back with truth.

When Jonah replied back, it was obvious he was oblivious to my whole situation these days.