Company

Picture: Jordan

JORDAN:

I was now standing outside of Tameeka's house. I rung her doorbell and waited until it was opened...

When the door opened, Shaneeka was standing there looking as if she was on her way to work.

"Oh so Tameeka got you playing hookie too huh?", Shaneeka said opening the door.

I smiled sarcastically.

Shaneeka chuckled, "She's upstairs", she said as she let me in.

I went straight upstairs, and into Tameeka's room.

Tameeka was already smiling, "Give me the deets", she grinned.

I sighed and gave her the look.

"Oh god, what happened Jordan? You punked out?"

"No Tameeka", I rolled my eyes.

I was about to sit on her bed to explain until I saw this lump under the covers.

"What's that?", I asked Tameeka pointing to the mysterious lump.

In seconds, the lump moved and shot out from under the blanket....

"Boo!"

I laughed as Tameeka frowned .

"Girl didn't I say be quiet, if Shaneeka finds out I ain't walk you to school, she gon snitch", Tameeka said to her little sister— Maleeka.

Maleeka's only 7 years old. She was the last child before Tameeka's actual Mother left them.

"Sorry, I was trying to scare Jordan", She said.

"Awww, you did a good job", I replied.

Tameeka rolled her eyes, "Maleeka go back under the covers until Shaneeka leaves for work, she's leaving in like 10 minutes", Tameeka ordered.

Maleeka sighed and flopped the blanket back over her tiny body.

Tameeka looked back at me, "Continue".

"Well, as I was starting to say, she is taken", I told her as I sat on the edge of her bed.

Tameeka was placed in her computer chair, but she had it positioned in my direction.

"Wait what? Oh my gosh, did Alice really accomplish the—"

"No, not Alice", I stopped her.

"Then who?"

"Some female named Assi, who obviously isn't a fan of me. When I popped up, I thought Alexis was alone, then out comes this girl from the bedroom ", I tried to explain.

"Hol'up , this is some spicy shìt", Tameeka gassed , "So then what? She said something to you?", she asks as she rolled her chair closer to me.

"Nothing like that, Alexis introduced us... obviously she's her girlfriend", I replied with a sigh.