Chapter 1 ~ The News [1]

Liv's POV

I sat on my bed with my laptop balanced on my thighs. I was attempting to do my math homework, attempt being the operative word. I am literally crap at math and I don't know why I am still in top set! My phone suddenly lit up next to me and my familar ringtone went off.

Cos I'm hopeful, yes I am

Hopeful for today

Take this music and use it, let it take you away

And be hopeful, hopeful and he'll make a way

I know it ain't easy but that's okay, just be hopeful

I recognised the ringtone and immediately picked up. 

'Hey Lou!'

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'

'JESUS CHRIST LOU! CAN WE TRY TO NOT BREAK MY EAR DRUMS!'

'Sorry but I have some major news.'

'Go on.'

'You know that competition we entered to go on tour with those bands well, we kinda ermm, WON TWO PLACES! We have to get ready and we leave tommorow. I just got the call, they said two other people had to pull out.'

I was in shock. I couldn't talk.

'Erm, Liv? Are you there?'

'Yep.' I managed.

'Soooooo?'

'Yes, I'll ask my mum.'

'No need to. My mum has already called and she said it was OK.'

'Ahhhhhh! Right, I need to pack. Stuff this fricking math homework.'

'Oh dear. Right, I am going to pick you up tommorow and we will take you to the first arena which is the MEN arena in Manchester.'

'OK, bye bae.'

'Bye hoe.'

I hung up. I yelped and grabbed the suitcase from my wardrobe. I shoved all my clothes and crap like that in, but left an outfit out for tommorow and some concealer. I shut down my laptop, made a cup of cocoa and got into bed fantasizing about tommorow.

*NEXT DAY*

I awoke from my deep sleep. I realised what day it was and shot up. I put on my clothes and my concealer as my phone buzzed.

We are outside. C'ya in a min ~ Lou

I grabbed my suitcase and went to my mum. She smiled.

'My baby girl. You've grown so much.'

She hugged me tight and said goodbye. That's one of the things I love about my mum. She isn't clingy. 

'Love you mum.'

'Love you too.'

I walked out the door and into the Tatum's car. I put my suitcase into their boot. I smiled. Today is going to be awesome!

Leo's POV

Today was the day we where meeting the competition winners. I am so pshyced. One is my age, one Charlie's and the rest are all 17+. They were arriving any minute. We were sat in a communial room in the arena. 

Paul walked in followed by 15 girls. I can't lie, they were all absolutely gorgeous. One stood out. She had curly blonde hair and it was clear she had little makeup on. I liked that. They stood in a line awkwardly. The blonde turned to face me and blushed when she saw me staring. I winked and she went even more red.

'The girls are going to introduce themselves then sort out who is staying in who's tourbus,' Paul said.

The blonde girl spoke up. 'I'm Liv Neilson. I'm 13.'

'I'm Louise or Lou Tatum. I'm 15.'

'I'm Sydney James and 19.'

'I'm Lexi Deanery and 21.'

'I'm Mackenzie Kay and 18.'

'I'm Bow Rawson and 20.'

'I'm Amelia Wright and 21.'

'I'm Kylee Renne and 18.'

'I'm Holly Kayden and 19.'

'I'm Rebekah Gill and 18.'

'I'm Madi Marcotte and 21.'

'I'm Destiny Johnson and 17.'

'I'm Ariel Keep and 19.'

'I'm Tara Cooke and 17.'

'I'm Olivia Lemelin and 18.'

This is going to be fun. We hugged them and I gave Liv a kiss on the cheek and she blushed. 

TOUR BUS 1: LEO (me), CHARLIE, LOU, LIV

TOUR BUS 2: LUKE, ASHTON, SYDNEY, KYLEE, DESTINY, MICHAEL, REBEKAH AND CALUM

TOUR BUS 3: BRAD, JAMES, TRISTAN, CONNOR, MACKENZIE, HOLLY, ARIEL, TARA

TOUR BUS 4: LIAM, HARRY, NIALL, LOUIS, ZAYN, OLIVIA, MADI, AMELIA, BOW, LEXI

This next year is going to be fun

What do you think?

Vote?

Comment?

All of that crap!

Thanks for reading and I will update soon.......

Katy

xxxxxxxxxxx