Chapter 22 ~ The After Party [22]

Liv's POV

I was so proud of Lou. I can't believe my best friend one a Teen Choice Award. I was upset that she moved to the US but Mandy has said hi on a skype call before and she seems nice. Lou hasn't blown me off for Mandy yet. I was currently at the after party with Leo, Blair and Charlie. I was so happy for Lou and Mandy, the 5SOS boys and One Directin on their surfboards. I was dancing with Leo. Charlie and Blair had gone to sit down awhile ago. 

'I'm gonna get a drink,'  said to Leo. I walked through the crowd of dancing people and reached the bar. 

'Coke please,' I said to the barman. As there was loads of underage kids here, the bar tenders knew about the rules. I was handed my Coca-Cola and I handed over the money. I suddenley saw something I'm not sure if I was meant to see. Mandy and Charlie. They were talking and I could see they liked each other. I then looked behind me and saw two other people I recognised. Lou and... BROOKLYN BECKHAM! I looked from Charlie and Mandy to Brooklyn and Lou. This gave me an idea. 

Leo's POV

I was talking to Niall and Harry when Liv came running towards me. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. 

'Liv! What the hell's going on!' I shouted. 

'You don't know what I just saw in there,' she said. 

'What did you see?'

'I saw Charlie with Mandy and Lou with Brooklyn,' she said. 

'WAIT, the Beckhams are here. Where are they?' I yelled whilst trying to run back in but she grabbe my arm. 

'Charlie still hasn't got over Lou so maybe if you get him to ask out Mandy, I can work on Lou with Brooklyn. Voilla!' she said. 

'I totslly agree. When shall we start?' I asked. 

'Well, Leondre Antonio Devries, they start right now,' she said before slithering through the crowd and back into the club. 

a/n 

so i hope you like the chpater. i know it is short but i'm hopefully putting up another one tonight. i have shortlisted three covers but i'm still undecided so i will message my friends and get them to pic for me. it will be up soon. 

vote

comment

share

thank you for 6,000 reads. you guys mean so much to me. my new target is 10k by the end of november. c'mon!  whenever i get to 10k i will have a competition where you comment one of your books you want me to read. i will pick 5 at random and i will promote your books, i will read it, vote, download it to my friends libaries and tweet and instagram about it. i want to support you guys because you support me. you can start postijng your books now. 

twitter: @katy_1dlover_xx

katy

xxxxxx