Chapter 16 ~ I'm leaving! [16]

Charlie's POV

'We have just arrived back to Birmingham airport. Please exit the plane once we have parked up,' the pilot announced. Imediately after we felt a sharp holt as the plane stopped. I quickly grabbed my stuff as did Liv, Leo and Blair as we raced off the plane. As we left the tunnel, we saw her standing there. Oh, why does she always look so god damn perfect? And standing next to her was a smug faced little Harvey. I'm going punch the shit out of him. Wait, I'm meant to be angry at both of them. Right, angry face, angry face! 

Lou smiled widely as soon as she saw me but when she noticed my expression it quickly dropped. She sighed. 

'Would you like me to carry any of your bags?' she asked polietly. 

Blair was the only one who actually answered her by shaking his head. Liv and Leo were up ahead. They were probaly more pissed at Lou then I was. We just walked past her and ignored her. Harvey just shrugged. 

'Forget them babe,' I heard Harvey say. BABE! He casually threw his arm over he shoulder and I started to hold the handle of my hand luggage even tighter. Lou looked very uncomfortable and was slightly leaning away from him which ignited a flicker of hope inside me. Right, I just have to ignore them. TO THE SUITCASES! 

*Back from the airport and Harvey, Liv, Leo, Charlie, Lou and Blair are all sitting on the sofas*

'I think you all need to talk,' Blair said before walking out the bus. 

It went silent before I decided to start talking. 

'Lou, why were you and Harvey kissing?'

'He kissed me!' she exclaimed, I half believed her. 

'Don't give me that bullshit. We all know you're lying!' Leo yelled. 

'Tell us the truth!' Liv shouted. 

'I AM!' she yelled. Jesus, that girl has lungs. 

'Lou, you kissed back.' 

I sat back a little. 

'Lou did you kiss Harvey back?' I asked. I hated how vunerable my voice sounded. 

She looked down. 

'I knew it. I bet you faked that illness so you could stay here and be with Harvey. It is always Harvey. You know what we are done. O-VER! You hear me. I'm never talking to you again. I'm no-.' 

I was cut off by Lou standing up and yelling 'I'M LEAVING!' 

I was about to tell her not to but I then realised it would be a whole lot easier getting over her without her being here everyday for 4 and a half months. About a minute later, she walked out of the bunk room with a suitcase. 

'Leo, Harvey. It has been nice knowing you. I really appreciate your kindness. Liv, you probably hate me. See you when you get home if I'm not gone. And Charlie, I love you so much you don't even know. I want to wake up to you everyday and go to sleep knowing you are there. But it is impossible and I odn't blame you. I just have to do this for the last time.' 

She walked up to me and gave me a soft, gentle kiss before turning and walking out the door with the suitcase. I was frozen at the spot. I was just staring at the door she had walked out of. 

'Charlie,' Harvey said from behind me. 

'What do you want?' I spat at him, finally turning around. 

'I kinda have some explaining to do,' he said, scratching the back of his neck.

a/n 

so i update twice in one night. how much do you love me????? still left you on a bit of a cliff hanger. 

vote

comment

share

thank you for 2.6K and also i have had quite a few people adding this book to their reading lists so thank you for that. 

follow me on twitter: @katy_1dlover_xx

instagram: @barsandkaty

qotc: which is your favourite brunette:        joey, harvey or leondre????

katy

xxxxxxx