Chapter 5 ~ Fight Night [5]

Lou's POV

I leant in to kiss my Charlie. My Charlie! That sounds so right! Anyway, I was leaning in when the door burst open. There was Liv with tears streaming down her face and Leo with his fists clenched and looking angry. 

I gulped.

'Look Liv-' I started but she cut me off.

'How dare you, you think you can control me, well guess what! YOU CAN'T! I love Leo. I trust him not to hurt me and I think you should too! You are so hypocrytical!'

'Liv, I'm so sorry. I just didn't want you to get hurt. I'm sorr-.' Again, she cut me off.

'STOP! JUST STOP! I can't even look at you!'

Those words hit me like a glass window shattering all over me. The tears started to stream. They poured from my eyes like water from a jug. 

'NO! STOP CRYING! I bet this is what you wanted all along isn't it?' she snarled.

I was so confuesd.

'Don't act all confused with me! I bet you wanted me off the scene from the beginning. It isn't 'cool' for 15 year olds to hang out with 13 year olds. Especially ugly, fat and did I mention broken ones!'

'That isn't what this is about!' I protested.

'Really? Then what is it about?' she snarled again.

I went silent. She waited for a few seconds before continuing.

'That's what I thought.'

She stormed out. After about 10 seconds she walked back in.

'Oh and I'm so done with all this. I'm leaving this tour and when I get home, I'm moving schools and as much as I can to stay away from you!' she screamed before, for the second time, storming out. It went silent. Leo simply walked up to Charlie and gave him a punch on the jaw before storming out after Liv as well.

Liv's POV

I couldn't believe what was happening! Alll those words I said dripped with regret and guiltiness. But I couldn't back down now. I was meant to hate them. But I couldn't hate them, ever. I picked up the phone and rung my homephone. It went straight to voicemail.

Mum, I'm coming home. I'll take a train and will be home in around 3 hours. Bye.

I hung up.

'So you are going?'

I turned around to face Leo and nodded. 

'Well, if you are going to go, let me do one thing.'

He walked up to me and got down on one knee.

A/N 

Hey, sorry I have been a crap updater. I have been really busy. Total cliffhanger here! You won't have to wait long though because I am barely getting any homework and in 2 weeks I will have finished for the summer so will be able to update loads.

Vote

Comment

Bye xxxxxxxxx