Chapter 2 ~ Park Days [2]

Leo's POV

It was a week after the girls arrived and our first show was tommorow night. It is around 2:45am and I am wide awake! I suddenly hear footsteps coming and I quickly slide down, flick my little reading light type thing off and pretended to be asleep.

'Leo,' a soft, female voice spoke. I sat up and flicked the light on. It was Liv.

'I had a nightmare and I didn't want to wake Lou and I heard a noise in here. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come in,' she began to ramble but I shut her up by hugging her tight. She squeezed back.

'Don't worry I couldn't sleep either,' I said, rubbing her back to calm her. I opened up the duvet (A/N or comforter if you're American) and patted the bed next to me. She sat down and I put my arm around her as she snuggled into me. She fell asleep in around 2 seconds. I smiled at the beautiful girl lying next to me. 

I had fallen hard.

Liv's POV

I awoke slightly to hear voices very close to me. I kept my eyes shut but listenend carefully.

'Why is she sleeping with him?'

'Throw this over them to wake them up!'

'NO!'

'Shhhhhhhhhhh!'

'I've got the water. 3, 2.'

'You dare Lenehan,' I exclaimed.

I heard a giggle and a chuckle. I opened my eyes and saw Lou and Charlie standing over me. I suddenly sat up. Where was I? I suddenly looked down and yelped before falling off the bunk. They laughed before I got a light slap round the face.

'Owww!' I said, 'What was that for.'

'You slept with him!'

'I was scared and he was the only awake,' I shot back.

'Yeah! Course,' they said.

I just shook my head and walked to Lou and my bunks I grabbed some clothes out of the cupboard and went to put them on in the bathroom. I had picked out a white top with dungarees. I shoved them on and applied some concealer under my eyes. I brushed my hair out and put it into bunches. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Lou, Charlie and Leo fully dressed. Leo and Charlie's jaws dropped and Lou wacked Charlie over the head.

'You look cute,' Lou said and I gave her a toothy grin.

'So, we are going to the park today, just us four. Is that OK?' Charlie asks.

I nodded. I grabbed some little ankle socks and white pumps before shoving them vigourusly onto my feet. I grabbed a little bag with my phone and purse in before walking out of the bus and down the road towards the park.

Charlie and Lou walked ahead, laughing and joking. Anyway, Leo hadn't spoke in awhile. I was trying to think of something to say when Leo turned to me.

'You look really pretty today,' he blurted and then blushed. I blushed as well. 

'Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself,' I say tapping his shoulder playfully.

He just shook my off. 

'Do not ruin this badass figure,' he said whislt running his hands down his sides. I giggled. My phone suddenly vibrated. I got it out and smiled at the text.

'What's tickled your fancy?' Leo asked.

'Look,' I said, showing him the text.

THE 5SOS ALBUM YOU PRE-ORDERED IS NOW OUT. LISTEN NOW! - Itunes

We both jumped up and down before composing ourselves and walked the rest of the way to the park sharing my earphones, singing to the album.

*3 1/2 hours later *

Leo's POV

I was currently sat on a bench in the park with Liv. Honestly, she is one of the nicest people I know. I really want to let her know how I feel but I'm sure she doesn't like me back so I'd like to keep myself a stable relationship. She was texting someone but I'm not sure who. She turned to face me and blushed. Damn, she must have seen me staring.

'Sorry,' I mutter.

'It's OK. It's just I'm not usually used to people staring at me because I'm so ugly. And fat. Oh, why can't I look like any of the other girls-.'

I shut her up by slamming my lips onto hers. We must of been there for about 15 seconds before she pulled away.

'Leo, I -. I have to go,' she said. She got up but her phone fell from her lap. She bent down to grab it but I snatched it first. I unlocked her iPhone and saw something I wish I hadn't.

'Who's Tom?'

Ohhhhhh. Cliffhanger. 

Don't worry, I'll be updating on Friday night so not long to wait.

Vote

Comment

Share

Love you guys,

Bye

Katy

xxxxxxxxx