Chapter 20 ~ Maybe Always can be our OK? [20]

Charlie's POV

My head shot up. This wasn't a dream. My baby girl was alive!

'Maybe always can be our OK?' she said and I chuckled at her TFIOS reference. I remember when we went to see that.

FLASHBACK

We sat down at the back of the cinema with Sydney and Luke. Sydney was a sucker for romance films and where Sydney went, Luke went so it was kinda inevitable. I was sat next to Luke and Lou. I turned to Luke. 

'Hey mate, can I have some of your popcorn?' I asked. 

'NEVER!' Luke yelled. Everyone turned around to face us and shushed us as the film was starting. The girls giggled before Luke and Sydney began to snuggle. I turned to face Lou and did the cheesy arm around the shoulder thing, ya know, we wree watching a cheesy film, you might as well. She rolled her eyes but huddled in. 

END OF THE FILM#

We were walking out the cinema and Lou and Sydney had mascara stains down their faces , as did most girls in the theatre, and were sobbing. Mine and Luke's shirts had tear stains all over them. We had cried a little bit but managed to hide it by the end of the day. We hopped into the taxi and set off back to the tour buses. 

FLASHBACK ENDS

Lou flashed me a weak smile. 

'I'll go get Liv and Leo,' Ryan finally spoke up. We nodded and as soon as he was out of the door we gave each other a big hug (not too hard 'cos of her bruises). As we pulled away our faces were close. I started to lean in but she leant back. 

'What are you doing?' she asked. 

'I don't know. I just thought,' I trailed off not knowing what to say. She smiled at me. 

'Charlie, Ilove you as more than a friend but... I wanna go home. I can't deal with the busy lifestyle. I want to go back to my normal life, go to uni, get a job, have kids. Hopefully we can meet again in the future but as soon as I get better, I'm out of here.' 

I just nodded. Then Liv and Leo came baraging in. 

'LOU!' they shouted together and ran over. Silently, I snuck out. I went outside the hospital and sunk down the wall and cried. 

a/n 

awwww cute chapter. remember, if you want to send me a new cover for the book, tweet me with a link to the cover. 

twitter - @katy_1dlover_xx

thank you for 3.25K and 170 votes. you are all the best

katy

xxxxxxxxxxx