Chapter 18 ~ Reminiscing [18]

Lou's POV

I sat silently in my Auntie's car. She was silent as well. She probably wanted to know about the tour but she knew better then to ask me in this state. I unlocked my phone and put my headphones on. 'Demons' by Imagine Dragons came on. I remembered the time where me and Charlie filmed a cover of it for my Youtube channel. 

FLASHBACK

'Hello everyone. Today, I am filming a video with a very special guest. It is my boyfriend... Charlie Lenehan.' 

Charlie walked, no wait, strutted into shot. He sat down next to me on the sofa and bit his lip seductively. I burst out laughing. 

'Watch out Cara Delvingne, Charlie Lenehans about.' We both burst out laughing and after about a  minute of laughing we composed ourselves. I'd have to edit that out. 

'So today we are going to be doing a cover of Imagine Dragons song Demons. You ready?' I asked Charlie whilst grabbing my guitar. He nodded and I began to strum. 

Charlie started. 

When the days are cold

And the cards all fold

And the saints we see

Are all made of gold

I started my verese as it was Charlie's turn to stay silent. 

When your dreams they fail

And the ones we hail

Are the worst of all

And the blood runs stale

Charlie began again.

Don't wanna hide the trut 

I wanna shelter you

But with the beast inside

There's nowhere we can hide

FLASHBACK OVER

After pulling myself out of the flashback, I stopped the music. Instead I went through my gallery. I noticed pictures from Alton Towers with Charlie, Liv and Leo. 

FLASHBACK

We were outside the queue for Nemesis Sub Terra. I had been taking selfies with everyone, mainly Liv and Charlie but I did take a few with Leo. Leo and Liv wanted to go on Sub Terra but me and Charlie wanted to go on Ripsaw and we only had enough time for one more ride. In the end, we decided for Liv and Leo to go on Sub Terra whilst me and Charlie went on Ripsaw. 

'Excuse me, would you like a aphoto,' a member of staff holding a camera asked us. 

We all nodded. 

We got into a group. From left to right it was Charlie, me, Liv then Leo. We all smiled as the man took the photo. The man said another one as two different ones are cool but Liv and Leo had to go. 

'Am I taking another picture?' the man asked. 

'Yep but just me and Lou as these two are going to get into a queue,' Charlie explained. We told Liv and Leo to meet us at the exit of Sub Terra. They nodded and wlaked off. 

'Pose.' 

We both smiled and Charlie snaked his hands round my waist and kissed my cheek. The man took the photo gave us the reciepts to get the photo at the end of the day. 

'That was a nice pose,' I said and Charlie smiled. 

'Not as nice as you though.'

FLASHBACK ENDED

Annoymous POV

I turned to look at Lou. I kept flicking my eyes between her and the road. She looked deep in thought. I suddenley felt impact on my side of the car and the sound of glass smashing and screams. I felt the car stop and turned my neck as much as possible to see Lou completely still!

a/n

ohhhhhhhh. aren't i the best at cliffhangers. we have about another 10 chapters before the end and i can't wait for you guys to find out what happens next. 

vote

comment

share

thank you for 2.8K and nearly 150 votes. 

katy

xxxxxxx