Chapter 21 ~ Meeting Mandy and Brooklyn [21]

Charlie's POV

It is about three month after Lou's shocking news. We have skyped twice and we text a lot but I don't think it is going to keep up. We were going to the Teen Choice Awards today. We hadn't been nominated but 5SOS and One Direction had so we were all going. I was wearing a white shirt, a black and white Varisity jacket with a white C! on it. I was wearing black skinnies and black Vans. We were in the tour buses and we had just pulled up. We stepped out the car. I was walking with Liv and Leo. 

'CHARLIE!' 

'CHARLIE! WHERE IS LOU!' 

'POSE FOR THE CAMERA CHARLIE!' 

'CHARLIE, IS IT TRUE THAT LOU CHEATED ON YOU!' 

I ignored the questions but posed for photos with Liv and Leo, some with just me and Leo, and some with just me and Liv or those two together. Once we were inside, we had a few interviews to do. Our first one was with Hollywire TV. 

'So hello you three,' Chelsea said, smiling at us. 

'Hey Chels,' Leo said. 

'You watch the show?' Chels asked. 

Leo nodded. 

'he watches you all the time,' Liv said. 

'His favourite is the Hot Minute and WTF Wednesday,' I added. 

Lou's POV

I was sat with my best friend Mandy. Yes, Amanda Steele. I moved to America (A/N I don't know what part of the US Mandy lives in, so if you tell me in the comments I will add it in) and became a youtuber. I had 1.1 million subscribers. I met Amanda at school and we became friends. We were at the Teen Choice Awards as we were both invited to present the award for Drama Show. I was wearing a black and pink dress (the top part was black and the bottom part was pink), a white blazer and pink Converse. I had some YSL red lipstick on, an ELF pink nail polish on and I had some Ray Ban aviator sunglasses. I had my hair in a side Katniss braid with a white bow at the end. I had a white and black iPhone case on that said 'NEW YORK CITY GIRL'. 

Amanda was wearing a lacey black dress with white Converse. She had a nude eys and lip makeup and black nails. She had a black clutch and fake eyelashes on. She was also wearing Ray Ban aviator sunglasses and she had a black iPhone case on that said 'NO ANGEL'. 

We sat down and waited for the hall to fill up. It didn't take too long and before we knew we heard the host start to speak. 

'Here with the Teen Choice Song of the Summer, Really Don't Care is Demi Lovato!'

Amanda and I screamed. We were both massive fans of Demi Lovato. We saw the camera pan onto Demi's face and she started walking. Amanda and I sang every word and when Cher came out, we started rapping along. After their performance, Sarah and Tyler came out. Sarah began introducing the show and she explained that we were here. She pointed up to our box and the audience screamed. 

They then introduced Demi to come up and get her award. The show went on and about 15 minutes in, a producer came to get us. We walked backstage and we heard Tyler begin to introduce us. 

'Now, our next award is Choice Reality Show. To present this award we have two incredibly hot, young vloggers. Togther, they have 3.4 million subscribers and they are best friends off and on camera. They have won an award tonight for 'Best Internet Friends'. They are coming up to collect their surfboard and give out the next. They go by the names of MakeupbyMandy24 and LouTalkstheTalk, IT'S AMANDA STEELE AND LOU TATUM!'