Chapter 25 ~ Cab Selfies [25]

Charlie's POV

After Mandy asked me out, I realised that I did like her a lot. Just like Leo said. We had made up now and him and Liam had helped me organize the date. It was 2 days after the beach now and I was waiting outside Mandy's house. I was in a polo shirt and skinnies. Shoe-wise, I was wearing black Vans. I had told Mandy that it was a casual date not a formal. I knocked on the door and her mum answered. 

'Hello Charlie,' Mandy's mum said. 

'Hello Mrs Steele,' I replied. 

'Oh please. Call me Jennette,' Jennette insisted. I nodded. 

I had met Jennette after the beach as we all stayed for tea at Mandy's and the girls slept over. She really liked me and when she found out that me and Mandy were going on a date, she was ecstatic. After I had nodded, Mandy appeared from te stairs. She was wearing a white lacey tank top, a black leather skater skirt and a black leather jacket. She was wearing some white ankle socks with frills at the top (A/N Imagine the black and white Topshop socks) and white Converses. 

'Hey, ready to go?' I asked her. She nodded eagerly and I chuckled at her. She hugged her mum and then hopped down the step out of her house and grabbed my hand as we walked to the cab. We sat in the car on the way to the date HQ. 

'Wanna take some pictures?' she asked. I nodded and we took some selfies on her and my phone. Once we finished, I picked a favourite and opened a tweet. 

@BarsAndMelody: Cab selfies with @makeupbymandy24 . 

I then linked the URL for the photo before clicking tweet and sitting back. Immediately it got retweets and favourites but one stood out. Mandy had retweeted and favourited. I then saw she replied. 

@makeupbymandy24: @BarsAndMelody you cheeky boy!!!!!

I laughed and then we spent the rest of the journey in silence. But it was nice silence.

A/N 

bit of a filler chapter because i have so much stuff. i have just started my GCSEs at school so it is very stressful. that means not as much upates but still a few. 

vote

comment

share

thank you for 7.4K reads. i love you all so so much

katy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx