Chapter 9 ~ Date Decisions [9]

Liv's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling great. I rolled over to get out of bed my body collided with another body. It tumbled from my top bunk to the ground. I heard a yelp. Lou!

'What the hell was that for!' she exclaimed rubbing her sore arm.

'Why the hell where you next to me?' I yelled louder, waking everyone up.

'The guys stayed over last night. I was forced to sleep with you, Leo and Charlie beneath you. Over there Jordi and Ryan, and top of them Joey and Ollie.'

I sighed. 

'Sorry for waking youz all up,' I said, before hopping out of bed. They all burst out laughing except Jordi and Leo.

'What's so funny?' I asked, clearly missing a joke.

'I see you like my Rolling Stones top,' Ryan said.

'Oh yeah. It was in the bathroom along with a yellow Hollister top.'

'That will be mine,' Jordi said.

'To bad your shirts arent that big little bro. You could be rolling in the affection but no,' Joey said whilst laughing. Leo threw a pillow at him and Joey's hands went quickly to his hair. 

'Why the hair,' he moaned. I giggled before walking into to kitchen and making a green smoothie. I am obssessed with healthy eating, I feel like it makes me feel strong and stuff like that. 

I also went to check the mail boxes. On the tour bus, me, Lou, Leo and Charlie have a black box on the wall each with mail from our families and the fans and friends etc. I oppened it and grabbed the letters whilst plopping down on the couch. There was 3 slips of paper. I opened the first. 

Liv,

I have liked you for ages. I wanted to ask you out a few days ago but I coudn't. Will you go on a date with me?

- Your Secret Admirer

I tilted my head sideays. I reached for the next one and took a sip of my smoothie before reading.

Liv,

I really like you. I had fireworks in my stomach when we shared that kiss last night. Will you go on a date with me?

- Your Secret Admirer

This is weird. I reached for the third and final one. 

Liv,

I really like you. I was flirting with you loads last night to try and make you notice me. Will you go out with me?

- Your Secret Admirer

Are you kidding me!

A/N

Thanks for reading. I wonder who sent those notes. To you it may be obvious but I have some suprises up my sleeve. Also, thank you for 708 reads. It means a lot. I've worked out that at this rate I will have like 5K by the end of August if I carry on at this rate.

If you would like to write for take over my book C.R.U.S.H, message me on Wattpad or tweet/DM me (@katy_1dlover_xx)

Vote

Comment

Share

Katy

xxxxx xx x x x