Chapter 8 ~ Kiss Confusions [8]

Liv's POV

We all turned to where the voice came from. Leo!

'Why?'Jordi asked, confused.

'Well, it's obvious that Charlie doesn't want to kiss her so I'll do it.'

That hurt. Jordi shuffled back and Leo got to his knees so I instinctively followed. He leaned in and when his lips hit my lips, I melted. I felt so free and lustful. I felt tingles in places I didn't know existed before. And I felt happy. We where like this until I heard a cough. We pulled apart and noticed Jordi and Joey with their eyebrow raised. When I sat back down Ryan nudged me.

'I think he likes you. I think he loves you,' he said, doing hand motions like he was mixing a cauldron. I smacked him over the head.

'You are so dumb,' I said.

'But you love me?' he said pouting.

I playfully flicked his pout.

'I do.'

I then turned back and spun the bottle. It landed on Jordi. I gave him a quick, and I mean, very quick peck on the lips. He smiled. He then spun the bottle and it landed on Mel. And so on. 

*10 mins later*

Charis leaned forward and kissed Ryan on the lips. It was very small and she had avoided his lips as much as possible. Ryan leaned forward spun the bottle. It was slowing. It stopped on me. Ryan looked at me as if to say 'Is this OK with you?' I nodded.

I leaned in and went for a peck but Ryan grabbed my waist and made me kiss him for longer. When he finally pulled back his bit his lip and whispered 'I've been waiting to do that all this game.' I giggled fliterly before we heard two simaltanious coughs. Jordi and Leo gave me a look. I sighed. 

'Well if you don't mind me, I'm going to bed,' I said whilst getting up.

'Wait. You haven't had your go,' Jordi said.

I reluctantly sat back down and carelessly spun the bottle. It landed on Leo. Great! Another makeout.

'No!' Joey said.

'Since you guys made out last time, 7 minutes in heaven. To the bunks,' Ollie said, pointing behind us. We walked in to the bunks and sat awkwardely. 

'Well, I don't know about you but I'm going to bed. I'll go to the bathroom to get changed then sleeping. Tell the others I had a migraine or something.'

Leo nodded. I slipped into the bathroom but saw something. It was a shirt. I also saw another one. One was a Rolling Stones T-Shirt and the other was a Hollister one. I yanked the Rolling Stones one over my head and kept my bra and pants on. I got the other shirt and put it under my pillow. I brushed my teeth before clambering into bed.

Night Leo,' I said.

'Night Liv,' he replied before walking back into the lounge.

Just to let you guys know, I'm pretending that the Overload boys are 15 so it is more age appropriat. Thank you for 600 reads and by tommorow (when I'm next updating) I should have 650!!!!! Ca we get to 1K by the end of August?????

Lots of Lyan (Ryan and Liv) moments in this chappie.

Do you ship...

Livondre

Lordi

Lyan

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Katy

x