Chapter 23 ~ The Set Ups [23]

Leo's POV

It was the day after the party and Liv, Lou, Charlie, Mandy, Brooklyn, Chloe and I were on our way to the beach. Chloe had just got a license and was driving us there. As we were in California we decided to go to Sunset Beach which was around a 1 and a half hour drive from where we were staying. Chloe was in the driver's eat with Mandy in the passenger, in the back was Charlie, Liv and me and Lou and Brooklyn were squished in the boot seats. Me and Liv had a plan to set up Chandy and Brou. Yes I just invented ship names. I'm a girl at heart. Chloe turned up the volume as Demi's song 'Really Don't Care' came on. We all started singing terribly with the windows down and everything. We were getting odd glances from passing cars but we didn't care. We were all having fun together... and that hadn't happened in months. 

Liv's POV

We arrived at the beach around an hour ago. The boys were in the water and Chloe, Mandy, Lou and I were sunbathing. Chloe was wearing a simple black bandeau bikini, Mandy was wearing a lilac halter bikini, Lou was wearing a turquoise blue and I was wearing a baby pink. 

'Hey, I'm going to get ice-cream. Anyone wanna come?' Chloe said standing up. Mandy got up and walked off with Chloe. 

'So, how's Leo?' she asked.I sat up and smiled. We had done so much since she left. We got out all the time to weird places that the paps hadn't heard off and we have movie marathons on the bus. 

'He's good,' I reply. She probably doesn't want to hear me blabbing on about him .

'Hey, I've been meaning to ask,' she started, sitting up as well. 

'Yeah?' I asked, signalling for her to continue. 

'Doyouthinkbrooklynlikesme,' she said very quickly.

'What?' I said. 

'Do you think Brooklyn likes me,' she said shlower. 

I gave her a dumb look. 

'Of course he likes you moron,' I said and she laughed. 

'See, he's staring at you right now,' I said, pointing over to where Brook was drooling over Lou. Lou looked over, pushing her shades slightly further down her nopse. As I said, Brooklyn was staring at her. He waved and she bit her lip and waggled her fingers back. 

Leo's POV

It was now lunch time and this time, Charlie and I were sent to go and get more ice-creams. As we were walking off the beach to the shop, I turned to Charlie. 

'Hey, do you like Mandy?' I asked him. 

'Yes, she's a great friend,' he said. 

'Not in that way man. I mean like, do you fancy her,' I said. 

'No,' he said, very quickly.

 'Bro, I've known you for 2 years now. I know when you are lying,' he said. 

'Why are you asking me?' Charlie said.

I thought quickly before thinking of a genius idea to get it out of him. 

''Cos I like her man,' I said smirking. 

Charlie's jaw clenched. 

'You can't like her,' he said, angrily.

 'Why not?' I asked. 

'Because... um... urh... you have Liv!' he fought back. 

'Relax dude. I was trying to get it out of you,' I said. 

'I am protective of her. Like she's my little sister,' he said. 

'And I do not, I REPEAT, do not like Amanda Steele,' he said and with that he stormed off in the opposite direction. 

This may take longer than we thought. 

a/n

another chappie you lucky things. i am trying to have more of liv and leo's povs cos i had loads of charlie and lou. lots of drama coming up and i still have loads of chapters. i have decided to extend and i am thinking about a sequel depending on the end of this book. 

vote

comment

share

since the last chapter went up, i have nearly 6.5K so keep reading. remember to comment your books. let's get to 10k before the end of November. 

twitter: @katy_1dlover_xx

katy

xxxxxxxxx