Chapter 7 ~ Spin The Bottle [7]

Leo's POV

We sat down in a massive circle and Joey put his empty beer bottle in the middle of us. He spun it first and it landed on Sophie. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and blushed as she leaned back. I prepared myself for what I may have to endure my brother doing tonight. 

Before the game had started, we had agreed some rules. If it landed on two people once, it was a peck on the lips. If it landed on the same two people again, it was a makeout. And if it landed on them a third time, it was 7 minutes in heaven. I'm not going to go into the rest.

I'm already regretting being part of this.

Liv's POV

Lou leaned over and spun the bottle. It slowed near where I was seting and past me, Jordi and landed on... Charlie!

'That's not fair!' Jordi exclaimed.

'She's kissing her boyfriend, how is that unfair? Unless she rigged it,' Dani said.

'Her boyfriend? You cheated on me,' Jordi said with a fake look of horror on his face before fake crying into my shoulder.

'There there,' I comforted him whilst hiding my laughter. I got on really well with Jordi and I'm glad I met him. 

I suddenly heard a cough and it was Charlie purposefully clearing his throat.

'Can I go now?' he asked.

We all nodded as he leaned in and kissed Lou. She was smiling like crazy when he pulled away. Charlie leaned forward and spun the bottle. It was slowing at Andy, then Ryan, then it stopped on... ME!

WHAT THE HELL! I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO KISS CHARLIE! I looked at Lou who looked just as horrified as me, Charlie and Leo. I was looking around trying to find a way out of this, when a voice spoke up.

'I'll kiss her!'

A/N 

I wonder who it could be. It's not as obvious as you think. Also, thanks for 500 reads. Half way to 1K. Let's try and get to 1K by the end of August!

Did you think that Jordi was flirting with Liv?

Do you ship Larlie and Livondre?

Or maybe you ship Lordi? (I know there is a big age gap but who cares right)

Vote

Comment

Follow

Next chappie up tommorow

x