Chapter 27 - The End

Third Person POV

The group sat there in a circle on the beach. All together for the last time. Liv's legs interlocked with Leo's. Charlie was sitting with Mandy's head rested on his shoulder. Brooklyn and Lou were sat with Brook's arm around her shoulder. The six of them looked at each other. 

'What's going to happen?' Lou asked suddenley. 

'What do you mean?' Charlie replied. 

'What's going to happen now? You all leave tommorow. Brook bound for Chicago to meet his parents for a bit, Leo, Charlie and Liv are all heading back to the UK which leaves me and Mandy here. What are we gonna do?' she asked. 

'Well, we have skype, FaceTime, Twitter, Phones etc,' Liv listed off. 

'It's not as hard for you Liv. Leo is staying with you,' Mandy said. 

'I have to leave my best friend here. It is hard for me as well. I'm saying there are still ways of contact,' Liv said. 

'Me and Mandy are coming out to the UK soon for a meet up and tour around the country. Maybe we could meet up?' Lou said. 

'Brook can come with us?' Mandy said. 

'I know what we should do,' Leo said. 

'What?' the others asked. 

'What started all of this is the first place,' Leo said. He locked eyes with Liv. 

'I think a game of Spin The Bottle is in order,' Liv said smiling. 

And with that the six teenagers spent their last evening together on the beach playing Spin The Bottle. 

A/N

Well, here it is. It's finally upon us. The end of Spin The Bottle. I am so proud of myself for one, finishing the book (finally), two, getting over 17000 reads on this book, and three, for finding something that makes me happy. I am planning to write some day a book about my Teenage Years. I have had a lot of stuff go wrong in my life and Wattpad is my haven now. 

I am also proud of you guys for helping me. You send me such nice comments daily about my break but trust me, it was necessary. I got lots of content written for my other books. So thanks. Thanks a million. 

For those of you who ask or even want to know, there will be an epilogue set 10 years in the future but no sequel. You guys are free to write sequels but let me know so I can read them. YAY! 

Also, you might want to read my Waterloo Road fan if you are a Roadie. It is called Love Hate. 

Thank you for what you have done for me and my wattpad. I love you all and I will see you tommorrow for the epilogue.

Katy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Twitter - @katy_1dlover_xx