Chapter 17 ~ Are you kidding me? [17]

Charlie's POV

'What?' I asked onfused. 

'Sit down,' Harvey instructed as we all sat down. 

'I've decided to tell you something. I kissed Lou. I forced myself on her. I told her how much I liked her and that I wanted you two the break up and that I thought I could treat her better. True, she kissed back but she isn't used to have to push people off. She has told me that before. She would automatically assume it's OK to kiss back as the only person she has ever kissed is you!'

Are you kidding me?! 

'So, you let me, not wait US, YELL AT HER FOR SOMETHING YOU CAUSED!' I yelled. I could see Liv and Leo from the corner of my eye looking confused and hurt. 

'I need to go after her.' 

I ran out of the tour bus and down the makeshift road from the field our buses were parked in. It was tipping it down with rain but I didn't care. I could see a car way ahead of me. I caught up quickly but just couldn't shout loud enough for her to hear me. I finally stopped running and just stood still when the car turned onto the main road. I dropped to the ground and started crying in a heap. I heardthe sound of a twig snapping behind me. I snivelled and looked around to see Liv. She had mascara stains down her face. 

'I know how you feel,' she started, quickly realising by the change in my facial expression that it was the wrong thing to say. 

'No you don't. You were friends with her. I was in love with her. In fricking love and she has just walked out of my life!' I yelled, Liv flinching at each sentence. 

'Oi. Don't take it out on her mate,' Leo said. 

'Who asked you?' I snapped at Leo, who was hugging a crying Liv. He gave me the evil eye before going back to tending Liv. 

'Mate, calm down,' Harvey said. How did they get out here?

'Don't even get mne started on you!' I hissed. 

It was silent for a few seconds before I spoke up. 

'I'm going back to the bus.' 

I then stormed off. The others followed but instead of getting onto our bus. They climbed onto the 5SOS bus to talk to Sydney. 

a/n 

hey, i'm not leaving you hanging much anymore, this book is nearing a finish and i will do a sequel. the next chapter i'm looking forward to writing.

vote

comment

share

thank you for 2.8K reads and when i finish this book, i would like to have hit 3K. also i nearly have 150 votes so thank you. you guys rock. 

twitter - @katy_1dlover_xx

katy

xxxxxxx