Chapter 11 ~ Popping Questions and Mysterious Calls [11]

Leo's POV

I ran to where I presumed she would be. The park. I soon as I walked through the little yellow gate I saw her swinging slightly on the swing. I ran over to her quickly.

'Liv?' I asked un-certainy.

'Leo,' she said, sniffing.

I sat down on the swing next to her.

'Why are you crying?' I asked her.

'Because I'm so confused. I feel like a teenage hormonal wreck!'

I leant back at her rant and she quickly noticed. 

'Sorry,' she mubled.

'A beautiful girl like you shouldn't cry,' I said, realising how forward that was.

'Look, let me get straight to the point. I like you Liv, one hell of a lot. And until I die, I don't think that's going to change.' 

She gasped at my outburst.

'Olivia Katy Neilson, will you go on a date with me?'

Lou's POV

I was sat on the sofa with Charlie watching the Ellen Show when Charlie's phone started ringing. Blair's picture came up and Charlie quickly answered.

(Charlie = Bold , Blair = Italics)

'Yello.'

'Hi Charlie, are you alone right now?'

'I'm with Lou right now, why?'

'Good, well, I have some good and bad news. Which first?'

'Good.'

'Awww. I wanted to tell you the bad news first.'

'Okay. Bad.'

'Well, the bad news is, for 2 weeks you will have to leave the tour.'

'Are you kidding me Blair? Why? What about Lou and Liv? Does Leo know?'

'Shut up a minute and let me talk. The good news is you, Leo, Liv and Lou are all going on the Ellen Show in California in two days.'

A/N 

So, I was really bored so decided to update, hope you like it. Double cliffhanger! Also, thank you for 1K reads and I'm now aiming for 1.5K. I have nearly acheived 1.2K already!!!!!

Remember to read my new fan fic 'Gingersnap'. It's awesome.

Vote

Comment

Share

To get the next chapter, dedicated to you, comment saying who you want to be in this fan fiction.

Katy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx